JBJ TANK GIVEAWAY!!! Enter NOW to WIN a BRAND NEW RF-45 AIO tank and stand!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JBJ Giveaway.jpg

We're so excited to have JBJ Aquarium as a sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! JBJ is a name known throughout our hobby for their awesome AIO tanks as well as their other great aquarium equipment solutions! True to form, JBJ is showing their generosity to the reef community once again by giving one lucky reefer one of their brand new Rimless Flat Panel All-In-One Aquariums! These tanks are awesome! So the only question now is WHO WANTS TO WIN!?

Check out the official entry requirements below and get those entries in!!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Rules:

1. Due to shipping logistics this contest is only open to participants over the age of 18 living in the continental U.S.
  2. You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the daily or bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
  3. Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
  4. For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!
Official Entry: (required to enter) Check out JBJ's Rimless Flat Panel All-In-One Aquariums and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about them and why you'd be excited to win one!

BONUS ENTRIES:
  1. Check out JBJ's Temperature Control Equipment and tell us which of these products you like best and why.
  2. Check out JBJ's Aquarium Line Up and make a post about which one(s) interest you the most.
  3. Check out JBJ's Maintenance Equipment line up (under the equipment tab on the menu bar). Was there a product you weren't aware of? Which ones would you like to try out?
  4. Check out JBJ's Pumps and Powerheads (under the equipment tab on the menu bar). Which is your favorite and why?
  5. Check out JBJ's Filtration Equipment (under the equipment tab on the menu bar). Were any of these products new to you? Which one interests you the most?
  6. Did you know that JBJ also makes refugium lighting? Check out their Macro-Glo Adjustable Refugium Light and their Nano-Glo Refugium LED and leave a comment in this thread.
  7. Follow JBJ on Instagram.
  8. Like JBJ on Facebook.
  9. Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  10. Start a poll about any reefing topic of interest to you. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Not sure how to start a poll on Reef2Reef? Well, we've got a tutorial that will be helpful. CLICK HERE!
  11. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1) JBJ Rimless Flat Panel RF-45 AIO tank with white stand!

fp45-white-v1-1000x1000_1.png

rf-sump-580x580_1.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through April 10th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on April 11, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to @JBJ Aquarium for such an awesome giveaway!

#r2rgiveaway

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: this looks super clean and I really like the dual overflow. Seems like it would have good water movement. I would love to win one for anemones and clown fish I think!

NickSc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like the most about these Jbj tanks is that they use low iron glass, and the rear chamber uses standard size sock filters and appears to be large enough to hide some decent equipment.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry::
I would love a rimless tank. I love the dual overflows into the 4in socks. I am a build it on a budget kind of person and winning this tank would allow me to have a tank I am proud of without wires and filters and skimmers all visible. Very streamlined and classy!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #2::
The RF 65 is the tank i would enjoy the most. It is the perfect size to fit on my wall going from the living room to the kitchen. A place of honor!

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1::
I would love a true temp heater T3-300 for an upgrade I am hoping to start. The probe smart memory chip would make for great peace of mind.

CrimsonTide

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #3::
I would use the JBJ Auto Top Off. I currently top my tank off every night by hand. This would make my life easier. Out of everything this is most important.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back