JBJ Unibody Led Light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Any idea when you expect your first shipment? I contacted JBJ and they said to contact Marine Depot as you guys will be getting the first shipment. I know they delayed the release cause they added a reflector to the light but would like to know about how much longer it will be. I bought a 25G Mr Aqua tank and stand from you guys and am still waiting for the light to put everything up!

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
JBJ Unibody LED Light Fixture

Any idea when you expect your first shipment? I contacted JBJ and they said to contact Marine Depot as you guys will be getting the first shipment. I know they delayed the release cause they added a reflector to the light but would like to know about how much longer it will be. I bought a 25G Mr Aqua tank and stand from you guys and am still waiting for the light to put everything up!

Hi, Spaceman Spliff. We've already received our first shipment which includes the black, blueberry (blue), bubblegum (pink) and white faceplates. Here is the link. They are $399.99 and include free shipping and a free T-shirt. Be sure to View Cart (don't proceed directly to checkout after you add to cart), otherwise you'll miss the opportunity to choose your free shirt style/size. Also, if you order before midnight tonight, you can save 10 percent off your order total by entering coupon code 24HOURSALE during checkout. Please give us a call at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) if you have any trouble placing your order because we want you to receive all the perks we have going on right now.

Thank you for shopping with us! We love Mr. Aqua tanks and hope you do, too. It would be super-awesome if you could write a product review on our website about the JBJ Unibody once you have it up and running. It's so new there aren't any user testimonials about it yet, which are very helpful for other shoppers looking to learn more from their peers. Here is an unboxing photo gallery on our Facebook page of the Unibody LED is you haven't already seen it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spaceman Spliff

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and coupon code. I just placed my order! I'll write some comments on everything once I get it set up and running.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and coupon code. I just placed my order! I'll write some comments on everything once I get it set up and running.

Fantastic! Thanks for shopping with us. :xd: We appreciate your business and look forwarding to reading your thoughts about the light.

ajgiov

View Badges
Reaction score
Saw the unboxing pics. Thanks!

How does the gooseneck attach to the base?
How many / how thick are the cords that run from the unit down the back of the tank to the driver?

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
JBJ Unibody LED Light Details, Pictures and Video

Saw the unboxing pics. Thanks!

How does the gooseneck attach to the base?
How many / how thick are the cords that run from the unit down the back of the tank to the driver?

The light, gooseneck and clamp-on mount come pre-assembled out of the box. The main cord to the light is built into the gooseneck. 3 cords come from the dimmer box that plug into the wall: 2 cords are for the LEDs, 1 cord is for the fan. The light cords are similar to the cord size that would come from a computer's power supply. The fan cord is much thinner.

Here are a couple of photos we just shot with a cell phone to show you a little more detail. We apologize for the poor quality.

JBJ-LED-1.jpg
JBJ-LED-2.jpg

We also posted a video on our YouTube channel today, which we've embedded below for reference:

[video=youtube;CzFM8NVy5s0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzFM8NVy5s0[/video]

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back