Jebao 3.4 Wifi Doser 3D Printed Mount and Tube Holder/Router

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao 3.4 Doser Mount for sump. Allows easy mounting and tube routing as it includes tube holder. Uses 1/4-20 threads and nylon screws (get at hardware store/amazon). Mine is placed on sump for easy tube routing and maintenance. Has worked well for me and figured I would share. It does require snipping a small portion of the inner lip of the aquarium to make snug fit which is easily accomplished with wire cutter and manual bending of the plastic until is snaps. I'm using orange silicone line from BRS which I like more than the cheap nylon tubing that can sometimes leak/allow air in.

Thingiverse Download Link

IMG_3259.JPG
IMG_3260.JPG
IMG_3261.JPG

alain Bouchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you mind if I ask if there any specificity to connecting it to wifi? Been trying for over 2 weeks to connect it, it goes into connecting, but time out and says connection fails everytime. I am on a 2.4ghz g/n/ac tp-link router (I even disabled the 5ghz to be sure) at the point, I will be sending it back to seller

Joralf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you mind if I ask if there any specificity to connecting it to wifi? Been trying for over 2 weeks to connect it, it goes into connecting, but time out and says connection fails everytime. I am on a 2.4ghz g/n/ac tp-link router (I even disabled the 5ghz to be sure) at the point, I will be sending it back to seller

Did you find a way around it? I received mine today and have the same issue, counts to 100 and no connection. I disabled the 5 ghz and still nothing.

OP
OP
Reef AquaCult

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might need to log in to your router administration page and manually split the 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz signals. Most dual band routers have different settings, and one setting will split the signals so you can specifically log in to the 2.4ghz one.

Joralf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might need to log in to your router administration page and manually split the 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz signals. Most dual band routers have different settings, and one setting will split the signals so you can specifically log in to the 2.4ghz one.
Thank you for the reply. I have the router transmitting both and I disable the 5ghz to test but nothing.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back