• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jebao SW-2 or PP-4

WhiteSandsReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your idea of affordable?

I would recommend upgrading to the Jaebo SLW Sine series. They are much more reliable and are reasonably priced on Amazon.

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your idea of affordable?

I would recommend upgrading to the Jaebo SLW Sine series. They are much more reliable and are reasonably priced on Amazon.
Just looked it up. For only $15 more they do look a lot better and if they're more reliable that's even better. Thank you for that!

WhiteSandsReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have run every Jaebo wavemaker they have come out with for 10 yrs. The SLW series are hands down the best in every way, yet. Take care of them and they will last for years.

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have run every Jaebo wavemaker they have come out with for 10 yrs. The SLW series are hands down the best in every way, yet. Take care of them and they will last for years.
Thats great to hear! Maybe I can find one for sale on here while I'm saving up. But at $65 that isn't bad at all.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back