Jebao WP-25 WP-40 and DC pump Group Buy (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are we using this thread for any updates on the order?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
better not use this thread to much r2r dont like zach for some reason

I am glad you think you know what's going on. But you're wrong.

Just so everyone knows whats going on and R2R can quit being painted as the bad guy here it is.

1. harriszm was told he could do the group buy but that we only allowed it locally. Local club group buys are a perk of being a member of a local club. harriszm did not follow this rule, yet we are allowing this one to be finished out. (I learned my lesson. no good deed goes unpunished)

2. harriszm tried to start another group buy and the above reason is why it was shut down.

3. harriszm is profiting from this group buy despite what you all may think. He told me what he gets by doing these and this is another reason that he is now limited from doing group buys. Why else would someone go through the trouble of doing multiple group buys, spend so much time putting them together on various forums? For fun? To help other reefers? Maybe and maybe not. But I find it hard to believe someone would do all this work just to help others without benefiting. In this case harriszm is profiting.

4. He has been very rude to us here as mods and yet we have allowed him to retain his posting privileges. Why? Because you the members of our community have a lot of money invested in this and we don't want to leave you hanging. (but we will be forced to remove members from R2R if the false accusations continue and that could directly effect this Group Buy)

5. This has nothing to do with our sponsors. There is a Jebao pump group buy going on right now in a private club forum on Reef2Reef because they follow the rules.

Now that being said let's finish out this LAST group buy from harriszm and keep to the topic at hand. Thanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also please not that from now on you will need to communicate with harriszm via this thread and by posts, or email. Thanks.

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol
Again how is mine different from the Arizona, Florida, and Tennessee ones?

It's not.

Sacohen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly the Florida one didn't do any shipping. It was a Florida West coast member that organized it and it was only open to west coast and East coast member and one of the east coast members met the organizer somewhere picked up the order, brought it back here bad then distributed the pumps.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol
Again how is mine different from the Arizona, Florida, and Tennessee ones?

It's not.

Because they are only allowing "locals" to participate. That was what we told you from the beginning. How hard is that to understand? Just finish this out.

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is complete bull. They will just delete my posts anyway so it doesn't matter. I've been rude? I've been censored and persecuted for trying to help everyone out. It's a shame

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
H don't get the mods mad man I'm trying to get my pumps

Trust me if we got upset easy this would have been over long ago and not because you the members have done anything wrong. ;)

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly the Florida one didn't do any shipping. It was a Florida West coast member that organized it and it was only open to west coast and East coast member and one of the east coast members met the organizer somewhere picked up the order, brought it back here bad then distributed the pumps.

No they shipped. Bc the Tennessee one ended up joining up with them. Pretty sure tenn and Florida aren't considered local to each other. But it's ok for them to do it. I got my first pumps from the Arizona group buy. They shipped all over and did two different buys

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand Rev and I thank you guys for keeping the thread open so I can stay updated on my orders.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is complete bull. They will just delete my posts anyway so it doesn't matter. I've been rude? I've been censored and persecuted for trying to help everyone out. It's a shame

You have one final warning for everyone to see. If you have your posting privileges removed it will be because you keep posting false information like you just did. If you were persecuted or censored you would have never been allowed to have a group buy in the first place. Funny thing is that we decided to allow you to do it here and you did not follow the rules.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope all you members can see that I am trying everything I can to allow this to stay open so you can communicate easier. The last thing we want to do is hurt you, the member, but there is a point where we can't continue to allow non sense to consume our time. I have plenty of other productive community projects to focus on. Thank you for understanding.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since all this started I have not heard anything about when the pumps are coming from this group buy. So can we get an update on the pumps that we paid for already.

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep deleting my posts. It doesn't change the truth that Tennessee buy went in with Florida and Florida shipped their half to them. And that Arizona was nation wide as well

Sacohen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have everyone's email via the PayPal transactions. Don't worry everyone will get their pumps. Even if they shut this down. I spoke with China last night and the wp40s and most dc pumps are finished production just waiting on the all of the wp25 now.

This was the last update from Harrison, just last week 12/22 to be exact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back