Jebao WP-25 WP-40 and DC pump Group Buy (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Keep deleting my posts. It doesn't change the truth that Tennessee buy went in with Florida and Florida shipped their half to them. And that Arizona was nation wide as well

Are you serious? Just so everyone knows, his post are NOT be deleted. He is pretending to be the victim. At this point it kinda feels like he wants to be banned. Why? Maybe he doesn't want to deliver? I sure hope not.

OP
OP
H

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you serious? Just so everyone knows, his post are NOT be deleted. He is pretending to be the victim. At this point it kinda feels like he wants to be banned. Why? Maybe he doesn't want to deliver? I sure hope not.

Um yea they are. And pm have been blocked.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Um yea they are. And pm have been blocked.

Ok the lies are over. I can handle insults and other things, but lies I will not tolerate. You're not welcome here anymore.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread will stay open so you the buyers can communicate. The original poster will not be able to communicate about the group buy in this thread anymore or on R2R for that matter. You can contact him via email or any other way you know how. If you are concerned about your money remember you only have a certain amount of time to file chargebacks via paypal or your credit cards. I'm not saying you might not get your pumps all I am saying is be wise and protect yourself. Thanks.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread will stay open so you the buyers can communicate. The original poster will not be able to communicate about the group buy in this thread anymore or on R2R for that matter. You can contact him via email or any other way you know how. If you are concerned about your money remember you only have a certain amount of time to file chargebacks via paypal or your credit cards. I'm not saying you might not get your pumps all I am saying is be wise and protect yourself. Thanks.

Rev, I can give anyone who needs it Zach's contact info. I hate to see how this went down. I am still confident everyone will get their pumps. If anyone needs a way to contact harriszm about their pumps, pm me, and I can help.

I can also post an update when the pumps arrive since I'm part of Zach's local club. Hope this will help to keep folks at ease.

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rev, I can give anyone who needs it Zach's contact info. I hate to see how this went down. I am still confident everyone will get their pumps. If anyone needs a way to contact harrismzm about their pumps, pm me, and I can help.

Thanks I do as well to be honest. I also think he will deliver.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could someone who is in contact with Zach please post up when you hear any update on the order? Thank you,

Ed

Lol Read my last post, bud. I'm keeping everyone updated. No worries.

inurocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Communication was my concern not that I wouldn't get my pumps. Just nice to know whats going on with Jebao getting them to us.
Thanks for offering to keep us updated.:bigsmile:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Latest update is that Zach trying to get the pumps that are ready (I think the only ones that aren't are WP25's) sent out ASAP and then whatever is left sent in a second shipment, but they have not responded to him yet.

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE!!!

Pumps should be shipping early next week!!!!
One of the reasons for the delay was that they upgraded all of the controllers to the DC pumps.

*the DC12000 pumps are still being retrofitted with new boards and will ship a little later.

Zach been emailing Jebao every 2 days to stay on top of these guys and get orders pushed through.

hung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we know how long the delay will be on the DC12000 pumps? On a side note if anyone with a DC12000 wants to back out of their's, please let me know as I have a friend that is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back