Jeff's Build

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm hoping my 8 bulb ati fixtures will be enough and whether or not I should supplement. If I did I'd put probably a Radion or two in spots that I want a lot of sps. I'm hoping the t5 will be enough though
I am fairly certain the T5's will have you covered.

OP
Murica

Murica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, what are the dimensions? Is it glass or acrylic? I am looking for a big tank to use as a refugium in a fish room/basement. Do you have a price? I am I'm Maine and could pick it up. Thanks, Brian
Sorry for the delayed response, ever since the app shut down I haven't been on much. Well... Instead of building the addition I'm getting a new house so plans have changed a bit. Are you still interested? I may or may not sell it now. I'm undecided if I'll use the 240 until I get a bigger one, or go tankless until I get the bigger one.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
Murica

Murica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
New house betting built but now just gotta sell mine... can’t wait to get the tank up and going again not having one is killing me.

I took off the Plumbing in the back of the tank so that way i could drill larger holes to increase turnover rate, but realized it may just be easier to drill additional holes. Any suggestions where i should put them? I have a two inch hole saw for the bulk head and one inch for the return lines. Don’t mind the burn marks, the fittings were really hard to take off lol

939FC8B0-E0C1-411D-ABED-3A9BCF4F9250.jpeg

Last edited:

Will you be participating in Secret Santa 2019?

• Yep! Count me in! (Be sure to register in the thread)

Votes: 147 58.8%
  • Not this year

Votes: 85 34.0%
  • I hope to, but I'm not located in the USA (Please be sure to PM Santa Claus about this issue)

Votes: 18 7.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Tunze