Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammi Mi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sleek, compact design, along with all the thought that went into the nano tank to design it perfectly for jellies is what makes this product so awesom!
Plus how cool would it be to have jellies! [emoji4]

Sammi Mi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1 done
Jellyfish art FB page liked!

Sammi Mi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #2 done
Aquarium page updated.
It was about time to do that anyway. Lol

ncarey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1: liked jellyfish art facebook page-completed.

Cameron808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post: I visited the site. I really like the desktop tanks. It will give me something to look at other than my computer monitor.

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like most about the Jellyfish Art tanks is the smile it brings to my fiance and children's face every time they see it at our LFS. They absolutely love the tanks, the lights and of course the Jellies!

Liked on Facebook.

Shinjo2040

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing looks super awesome! I hope I win one! It be a great addition to my office and have my customers marvel at some sweet jellyfish bouncing around the tank

Secretseyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the design with the filtration hidden. Also, having jellyfish sounds like a fun and interesting experience!

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an awesome kit! My daughter just graduated high school and is in love with Jellyfish. She's moving halfway across the country to college and I would love to win this to be able to give to her to have a little piece of home with her!

This kit includes everything she would need to get started and says that there are video instructions on the website for how to set it up, add the jellyfish, and how to maintain the tank. That would be perfect for her. She's done a great job with a small freshwater tank she's had for a few years and this would be the perfect transition. She's seen some jellyfish tanks at a LFS but this nano tank is much more beautiful than those!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Kellie Griffin

Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.5%
Back