Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

nport19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how modern the tank looks and how cool the jellyfish look in it.

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the nice sleek shape and design...jelly fish look cool

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Followed and likes on fb and ig....bonus entry 1

Jesus Segura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20t
Second entry: I just followed Jellyfish
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

I'd love to own a jellyfish tank to educate people about fish like I do with my reef tank!

Jesus Segura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to own a jellyfish tank to educate people on marine life like I do with my reef tank!

OdinBudd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these jellyfish tanks are beautiful. I would love to have one setup in my classroom to help educate and inspire my students!

carlson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was supposed to say I just followed jellfisharttank on Instagram so actually, its not false, don't say that it is unless you find my Instagram and check to see who I follow

Lwjoe11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the idea of being able to keep Jellyfish in my home! I hope I win this awesome giveaway. I love the modern design of the aquarium.

Bknip

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the simplicity of the tank

hrsecrze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would absolutely love to own this ! My life is so stressful and I could really use this to relax, I would put it next to my bed ;Nurse;Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back