Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Toadstool Leather

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A larger version of this would be so cool too. Seems difficult to care for such sensitive animals in such a small volume of water.

Gaven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank perfect! I love the size and the design is awesome. This is the best looking jellyfish tank I've seen and it seems like it would make keeping jellyfish so much easier than a lot of other tanks plus it looks awesome. It would be so great to win one of your tanks and some jellies. Thanks!

Gaven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pt. 2: Liked and followed your Facebook and followed your awesome instagram!

omurphyt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

First entry:I have wanted one of these ever since seeing them at the Macna 2016

omurphyt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Bonus entry 1: completed like on Facebook

omurphyt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Bonus entry 2: I updated my thread showing a picture of the Nano I was building and will be replacing with this jellyfish tank LOL good luck everybody

omurphyt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Well I tried two put in all three and I hope I did it right LOL

Karen Frye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the way these look. I can see this fitting into my office at work.

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Karen Frye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Karen Frye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the look of theses tanks. I would be most excited about setting this up in my office. Not only would it look great, but it would be so calming.

Karen Frye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

traumajeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really dig how sexy this whole set-up looks! It would totally captivate my autistic daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back