Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus: Both liked your Facebook page and followed your Instagram page.

Michael13567

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe that its this easy to keep jellyfish. They always struck as a fish that would be incredibly difficult to keep. Gotta love that.

Jereamy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Jellyfish Art Tank is a very beautiful design. I would love to have one in my home as my entire house is all Ocean, Beach and Nautically themed. I'm trying to make it a point to have at least one tank per room on my ground floor. I have a 65 gallon reef in my front living room along with a 10 gallon nano reef. I still need something for my dining room and family room. My son has 2 tanks in his bedroom and I have 1 in mine. My brother in law teases me saying I should think about getting flood insurance
I would love the Jellyfish art tank as it would add further ambience to my home along with the soothing colors with the jelly's calming effect[emoji5] They would be quite the surprise for my Wife [emoji16] All of my family and friends love coming over all the time and say I should start charging a fee to come in [emoji28] I have never won a thing in my life and this would be the coolest thing to Win in the world in my eyes [emoji41] I hope this entry see's its way to the winning circle!!! Thanks R2R and Jellyfish Art for putting this tank up for Give away!!! Good luck to all who enter[emoji6]
Thanks
Jereamy

Sm51498

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This kit looks thoughtfully put together and easier to clean than most kits. It looks like a good entrance into jellyfish

Carl Rosleck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post. I have never seen a jellyfish tank before. This is a very interesting item that I think would be a lot of fun to have and learn about.

Jellyfish Art Giveaway.jpg

Jellyfish Art Nano Kit Giveaway
Sponsored by Jellyfish Art

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Jelly Cylinder Nano 3 Jelly Kit shipped to your door!
Untitled-53.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $354.00.

Thanks again to Jellyfish Art for this awesome giveaway!

Untitled-3.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

Carl Rosleck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post. I have never seen a jellyfish tank before. This is a very interesting item that I think would be a lot of fun to have and learn about.

Bonus entry one submitted on facebook. same user name.

Anubis012880

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girlfriend and I have always wanted one of these tanks. They a sleek and so cool.

Plantation Guys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jellyfish are becoming the next trend in ornamental aquariums and Jellyfish Art is the leader in supplying live jellyfish and their specialized aquariums and products. Their mesmerizing forms and soothing movement create living works of art. Jellyfish aquariums are a new kind of interior decoration, sources of light and life that become the focal point of any space.

How to Enter:

Check out the Jellyfish Art product page here and then make a post back in this thread telling us what you like about these tanks or what makes you excited to own one. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Jellyfish Art Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Jellyfish Art Instagram Page Here

BONUS ENTRY TWO: Start a new tank thread here in the members tank forum or update your existing thread.

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Jelly's are timeless! Just amazing and so easy to watch!

fishhippie75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've watched this company for years developing a real beautiful setup. Just haven't pulled the trigger on it. But maybe....

extendedmango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the look of this tank and may get one wether or not I win, this would be great. Oh and I followed them on Instagram...... I wasn't sure if I needed to write that.

Nlxs0ldier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How to Enter:

The Prize:

Untitled-53.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Jellyfish are awesome! So calming to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back