JF Homewrecker and Vivid Insanity growth progression

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it just depends when it’s happy and growing. Got a pic?
It’s under blue light now (early morning) but it only has green color. Not sure when it will color up.
5F73B7C2-E849-4C4F-82E2-C5B73DFE9C64.jpeg

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine looked like this when I first got it. It turned all green with in the first 2 weeks but now the tips are turning purple again. I hope the pinks follow soon.
ACD50455-5C09-4651-8D24-68D91BD32C8A.jpeg

Ostentum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine looked like this when I first got it. It turned all green with in the first 2 weeks but now the tips are turning purple again. I hope the pinks follow soon.
ACD50455-5C09-4651-8D24-68D91BD32C8A.jpeg
Blast it with Par. Mine was the same way all green but after talking to jFox he told me it needs high par to bring out the pink

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so chicken. Anytime I change my light settings one of my tenuis’s freak out or kill themselves. I know the JF HW is pretty hardy but I’m going to let it chill for a while longer until I change anything.

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 7 gallon with a Kessil a360 we on it a few months ago and got some of my first sps! I am officially addicted to the stick craze! If you ever have any tiny,tiny, tiny frags that accidentally break off of some of your amazing corals and can share the love I would love some! But the ones at a reasonable price lol I am an aspiring young reefer and can’t get a real job for a year or two! ;Happy;):)

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

thirst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 7 gallon with a Kessil a360 we on it a few months ago and got some of my first sps! I am officially addicted to the stick craze! If you ever have any tiny,tiny, tiny frags that accidentally break off of some of your amazing corals and can share the love I would love some! But the ones at a reasonable price lol I am an aspiring young reefer and can’t get a real job for a year or two! ;Happy;):)

Keep at it!!

Try to acquire some cheaper frags, sell some and and slowly trade up :)

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep at it!!

Try to acquire some cheaper frags, sell some and and slowly trade up :)

I will for sure!! Thanks! My LFS doesn’t really carry SPS so I don’t know where to find them though.. any recommendations on where to get some cheap frags? Would love to get my hands on some of the beauties like u have ( one day :) ). I have the upper portion of my scape to fill with some sticks and can’t wait!

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back