Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love in Cleveland Ohio. Willing to ship

af487819f66baad83a370fcf77615fd8.jpg

BJCorals Shipping Policy

We ship Fedex priority overnight, shipping cost is $50. Shipping is only available in the continental US. We ship Monday through Thursday, with delivery days of Tuesday through Friday. Please state in the order notes if a specific delivery date is required. Delivery must be accepted on the first attempt. DOA guarantee is void if package isn’t delivered on the first attempt. For losses due to shipping delays, carrier error, or weather delays. Shipping costs will not be refunded.

BJCorals DOA Policy

In the event of a DOA, BJCorals must be notified within an hour of the first delivery attempt with a clear picture of the coral. Corals can get stressed during shipping, changes in coloration are normal and may take a few days to a few weeks to adjust. DOA coral will be credited, minus shipping cost. DOAs will only be credited if they arrived on time and undamaged.

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needs a price...

Also pretty sure you aren't allowed to sell as a vendor but I could be wrong here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back