JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where's this?
JFG Pimped Out Tenius.jpg
never saw it.
there where 4 of them all sold... here is one of them https://shop.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/products/sfls-264

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked as soon as it popped up
So did how many others? I’ll give ya a hint. Make sure you have an account with all your info in place on his site and have an app like Norton installed that will auto populate things like your credit card info. That and upgrading my internet speed finally helped me start winning some things. Much to the dismay of my checking account. Ha!

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Some people must have a way to cheat the system
I’ll give you another hint. Just go to his site and use an autorefresh app for your browser. That seems to work well for me too. You just gotta learn to be a little more clever when it’s such a highly attended sale....
But implying people are cheating is rude to other buyers and Jason. Just sayin.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE JF corals and his customer service. But, you are right. WWC was much more interactive and it was fun seeing all the interaction!
Never done a WWC live sale but their website is pretty bleh in my opinion. I’ve had a big store credit I’ve been trying to use for a year for a DOA and nothing that spectacular comes up on their site IMHO and the prices aren’t attractive. And I’m not shy about dropping some dough on sweet pieces. Maybe their live sales are where it’s at and the site is an afterthought? I’ll have to check out a sale.
Fox’s site is always great looking frags for what I see as reasonable prices for the quality and his live sales are just a bonus and an opportunity to maybe snag a deal or a super rare piece if your lucky/fast enough.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one boring live sale compared to WWC, at least everyone talks and wwc participates!
I think everything goes so quick people don’t want to risk missing a piece by engaging in small talk. At least that’s why I rarely comment until after I’ve spent my limit. Ha!

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a super cheap pulsing Xenia! It was one of my first corals and it took over my tank...so I trashed rocks (uugghh) to get rid of it...Now I just want it on one tiny rock island! Pretty please!
I’ve got a tank full of it. Come and get it! Ha!

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use PayPal on the remaining live sale frags now. Also not paid/missed frags are going up on the live sale page. You can add to your order without paying additional shipping. Thanks

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use PayPal on the remaining live sale frags now. Also not paid/missed frags are going up on the live sale page. You can add to your order without paying additional shipping. Thanks
Thank you! Just backed up the truck for a few more! Stoked! I couldn’t believe a Scatter Brain was still available!

Back