JF SPRING FLING LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t recall seeing any Sunday Driver frags.
I got them on two previous live sales. I was giving that as an example for those that couldn’t imagine actually getting one of the more sought after pieces. It’s possible. I have the bank records to prove it. Ha!

famous50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them on two previous live sales. I was giving that as an example for those that couldn’t imagine actually getting one of the more sought after pieces. It’s possible. I have the bank records to prove it. Ha!
For sure. I hauled in 7 nice pieces in this sale and a tee shirt since I was in the shopping mood.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to chime in how now using their website is for this sale. I flat out wouldn't have bought anything refreshing the forum, I just don't care for that format, but I ended up with a dozen coral since their site made it so much more pleasant for me on my phone. Nothing ultra high end, but solid acros.

Makers Marc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to chime in how now using their website is for this sale. I flat out wouldn't have bought anything refreshing the forum, I just don't care for that format, but I ended up with a dozen coral since their site made it so much more pleasant for me on my phone. Nothing ultra high end, but solid acros.
I couldnt use this site either. Those links suck

Back