JF WINTER WONDERLAND 2021 LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks thats all for tonight, thanks for hangin in with us and a big Thank You to @jfox for trusting us with your sale!

The remaining corals have been reduced even further and can be found here: https://jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/collections/live-sale

Grab anything else from the store and add it to your box without any additional shipping!!

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm new to live sales. Is it okay to buy the box after making the purchase of a frag on here?
You have to purchase the shipping module first. Then do the live sale... if you don't get anything, jf will refund your shipping module money you spent...

xnick87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to purchase the shipping module first. Then do the live sale... if you don't get anything, jf will refund your shipping module money you spent...
I wasn’t able to win any frags until the very very end so I never bought the shipping module. Then after I won one I bought one more from the live sale page itself and added the shipping package to that order. Hope that’s acceptable!

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t able to win any frags until the very very end so I never bought the shipping module. Then after I won one I bought one more from the live sale page itself and added the shipping package to that order. Hope that’s acceptable!
yep!

metzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post a pick of the JF ticking time bomb mother colony, please.

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it worked, it worked... rite on... congrats on your pick up... I got around 4 jf corals in my tank from a live sale... they are doing great...

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.6%
Back