JF WINTER WONDERLAND 2021 LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anything that doesn’t get sold in milliseconds? I’m a newb to all this but I thought I could get some zoas since they’re beginner stuff but I’m having zero luck.
keep trying!

Louis Solomon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.. JF stuff is general high-end so demand is high. If you want some zoas though PM me and we can talk about what i can sell you.
This has nothing to do with high end coral... I’ve been on many live sales TCK, Budmans, TSA, including JF. This is the worst when most of your forum is complaining.... I’m just waiting for the acro to drop

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think the issue is when many people have the same choices. If they were to post 3-4 in one go, the choices will be split and hence everyone would get a chance. To be fair, I have seen it go from 2 to 3-4 within a moment in the recent ones.

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has nothing to do with high end coral... I’ve been on many live sales TCK, Budmans, TSA, including JF. This is the worst when most of your forum is complaining.... I’m just waiting for the acro to drop
ok well I'm not affilated with JF I bought several frags so far... Good luck

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back