JF WINTER WONDERLAND 2021 LIVE SALE OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Louis Solomon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats the issue?
Sold out within milliseconds, I participate in ever R2R live sale. This one is just different. Not a sore Loser, I’m waiting for tenius anyway. But there’s obviously something if you guys are removing who’s on the thread.

Corgigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• F76188A7-5340-4418-BBE2-9FF0B309DEDA.jpeg
    F76188A7-5340-4418-BBE2-9FF0B309DEDA.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 20

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold out within milliseconds, I participate in ever R2R live sale. This one is just different. Not a sore Loser, I’m waiting for tenius anyway. But there’s obviously something if you guys are removing who’s on the thread.
we are doing nothing different than we do in every live sale we run... jason's corals always sell fast and there is a higher demand for his stuff. Also we have no control of who is on the thread or not.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are doing nothing different than we do in every live sale we run... jason's corals always sell fast and there is a higher demand for his stuff. Also we have no control of who is on the thread or not.

If you guys look at the online status, R2R has 2800 members online now and 8000 guest. Big number of members are here shopping

Mnteer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought my first JF coral in a live sale. Was impressed with it and the next JF live sale I bought a few. They were all large, healthy, quality frags. They were packaged with care and as long as the quality and service stay the same I will be a supporter as well as an ambassador (personal just my recommendation)

Louis Solomon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This JF live sale is no different then the others - just need to have patience.
I know the patience part LOL. I know JF is high demand..

Sachiaiko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's definitely way, way faster then I can ma age. Everytime I click on something it's already sold out. My hands are simply not fast enough, I've limited range of motion and am resigning myself to drooling over the lovely corals.

Plus I've found Jason fox is one of the kindest, good hearted men and am so glad he has treated me with care just by being responsive. So I'll watch u guys get ur dream corals :)

Sachi

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You need to ask the forum owner about that change. @revhtree

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a newbie to this forum and still managed to pick about 3-4 of them. I think we have to acknowledge this is how this might go given the interest.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back