JF WINTER WONDERLAND LIVE SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most people say it's a fast grower so hopefully the price will be down sooner rather than later.
Mine from September has been growing pretty fast. But the list I have of local reefers alone wanting pieces is growing even faster. Doubt anything will ever hold value like the Homewrecker. That thing is the envy off all reefers.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most people say it's a fast grower so hopefully the price will be down sooner rather than later.
And I know I could never get full retail out of it. But if I can sell enough frags to end up with some for myself for free, that's the goal...

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I know I could never get full retail out of it. But if I can sell enough frags to end up with some for myself for free, that's the goal...
You might it’s gonna be the next homewrecker and people are crazy for it. I feel that once hobbyists start to frag it people are gonna pay crazy to get there hands on it

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, the sunday driver marked down to what $800? Ah screw it, i made $50k, knock $400 off

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back