Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Paging Dustin Ward!!!!

You won the grand prize!!!
No way! Thanks I never win! My first live sale and a winner at that. Can't beat this day especially considering my 9ers won as well! Although kinda wish I watched em live instead we bought another tank lol this'll definitely come in handy!

mslabonik

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
No way! Thanks I never win! My first live sale and a winner at that. Can't beat this day especially considering my 9ers won as well! Although kinda wish I watched em live instead we bought another tank lol this'll definitely come in handy!
Congrats Dustin!!

Dustinjw18

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just tell us the salt mix you're using based on how this thread has been...thats all we care about!!

Congrats!
Oh on that note I just use some iodised salt and call er good lol

Last edited:
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
As many of you know, there is a MAJOR WINTER STORM pummeling the eastern US including the primary FedEx hub in Memphis, TN.

With that said, we just CANNOT SAFELY SHIP orders tomorrow. We had to play this same tune last year and I am very sorr

What I have done is create this thread specifically for shipping. Please sign up in this thread with the date that would be the most convenient for yo

Again I apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your support

To sign up, please reply in the thread linked here:

mark12890

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
As many of you know, there is a MAJOR WINTER STORM pummeling the eastern US including the primary FedEx hub in Memphis, TN.

With that said, we just CANNOT SAFELY SHIP orders tomorrow. We had to play this same tune last year and I am very sorr

What I have done is create this thread specifically for shipping. Please sign up in this thread with the date that would be the most convenient for yo

Again I apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your support

To sign up, please reply in the thread linked here:
Hey Joe does this only apply for orders going out tomorrow or is it for everyone

DothanReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Lol, man, almost......that feeling when you see "Dustin W..." won grand prize.....my name is also Dustin W....only Woodham instead of Ward. Lol

Congrats bro!! Enjoy!!

Thanks again @joeknowsreefs !!

Question: if I'm scheduled for Friday delivery, do I still need to declare my shipping day on your post from storm delay?

WorkingHands

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Lol, man, almost......that feeling when you see "Dustin W..." won grand prize.....my name is also Dustin W....only Woodham instead of Ward. Lol

Congrats bro!! Enjoy!!

Thanks again @joeknowsreefs !!
Question: if I'm scheduled for Friday delivery, do I still need to declare my shipping day on your post from storm delay?
Same with me, I sent an asking about Friday ship date as well.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good evening everyone. I am working on a solution for shipping for everyone. I will post a detailed update in the next hour or two.

I will say that every customer will receive a FREE CORAL on top of any other prizes and promotions you're already receiving.

Thank you for your patience and support. I will also make sure all messages and emails are answered before I go to sleep tonight (tomorrow morning lol).

I'll be back with details as I said. My goal is to make sure everyone is beyond satisfied by the time we make it through this process.
Thank you and I'll be back momentarily

TheDorkLord

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good evening everyone. I am working on a solution for shipping for everyone. I will post a detailed update in the next hour or two.

I will say that every customer will receive a FREE CORAL on top of any other prizes and promotions you're already receiving.

Thank you for your patience and support. I will also make sure all messages and emails are answered before I go to sleep tonight (tomorrow morning lol).

I'll be back with details as I said. My goal is to make sure everyone is beyond satisfied by the time we make it through this process.
Thank you and I'll be back momentarily

Super cool of you! When you have time, I pm'd you about delivery next week on 1/26 or 1/27.

Thanks man!

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 106 22.7%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 162 34.8%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 85 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 98 21.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.2%
WWC