Peter818

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good evening everyone. I am working on a solution for shipping for everyone. I will post a detailed update in the next hour or two.

I will say that every customer will receive a FREE CORAL on top of any other prizes and promotions you're already receiving.

Thank you for your patience and support. I will also make sure all messages and emails are answered before I go to sleep tonight (tomorrow morning lol).

I'll be back with details as I said. My goal is to make sure everyone is beyond satisfied by the time we make it through this process.
Thank you and I'll be back momentarily
Thank U GIF by chuber channel

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!

Use Coupon Code: JAN-2022-25 to receive 25% OFF NEW ORDERS!!!

First off, THANK YOU EVERYONE for participating and especially for your patience through this difficult shipping dilemma. It seems every time we have a Live Sale in the winter, we end up with a severe shipping fiasco that presents a logistical and customer service nightmare. Last year our February sale ended up much like what this is likely to end up like...a long and difficult process of coordinating a shipping date with each and every individual customer. We have been in contact with FedEx Staff, a HUGE third party shipping company, and many other vendors. The feedback and result has been fairly consistent - if at all possible, wait to ship.

Like nearly every other industry, FedEx operations have been severely handicapped by Covid related circumstances. Add to that the recent snow storms AND a lingering backlog of packages from the Holidays and it appears as though FedEx is in about the worst shape I have ever seen them in.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FEDEX CURRENT DELAY PROBLEM

With that said, we are making the difficult decision to postpone all shipping by one week, if possible. We realize that your availability changes - you might have been available on Tuesday this week and Thursday next week. We are prepared to work with that and present a solution. We also realize how sad it is to wait on new corals...we've done it countless times. BUT waiting for LIVE corals is better than not waiting for DEAD (delayed) corals. You work hard for your money and we don't want to be responsible for it being wasted, so we really want to me sure we do whatever possible to ensure your satisfaction. That being said, if you just cannot wait and just have to have your corals now, WE WILL SHIP THEM, however we cannot assume responsibility for any delayed shipments, and there WILL BE DELAYS.

For now, it seems our best option is to utilize the Delayed Shipping Thread I posted yesterday. We can ship Mon-Thurs of next week. We can Friday for Saturday, but FedEx charges an extra $20 PLUS it is highly subject to delays. If possible, please visit this thread and make a post/reply with:
YOUR NAME
ORDER # (just one is fine)
NEW SHIP & ARRIVAL DATE

EXAMPLE:

Joe Nichols
SHIP Tues 1/25 to ARRIVE Wed 1/26

CLICK HERE TO VISIT SHIPPING THREAD

As I previously mentioned, every order will receive a FREE CORAL.

If you want your ORDER SHIPPED THIS WEEK, please message me ASAP. But please keep in mind we cannot accept responsibility for any delays/DOAs like this.

Lastly, as another thank you, we are extending a NEW DISCOUNT COUPON!!!!

Use Coupon Code: JAN-2022-25 to receive 25% OFF NEW ORDERS

Last edited:

mark12890

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!

Use Coupon Code: JAN-2022-25 to receive 25% OFF NEW ORDERS!!!

First off, THANK YOU EVERYONE for participating and especially for your patience through this difficult shipping dilemma. It seems every time we have a Live Sale in the winter, we end up with a severe shipping fiasco that presents a logistical and customer service nightmare. Last year our February sale ended up much like what this is likely to end up like...a long and difficult process of coordinating a shipping date with each and every individual customer. We have been in contact with FedEx Staff, a HUGE third party shipping company, and many other vendors. The feedback and result has been fairly consistent - if at all possible, wait to ship.

Like nearly every other industry, FedEx operations have been severely handicapped by Covid related circumstances. Add to that the recent snow storms AND a lingering backlog of packages from the Holidays and it appears as though FedEx is in about the worst shape I have ever seen them in.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FEDEX CURRENT DELAY PROBLEM

With that said, we are making the difficult decision to postpone all shipping by one week, if possible. We realize that your availability changes - you might have been available on Tuesday this week and Thursday next week. We are prepared to work with that and present a solution. We also realize how sad it is to wait on new corals...we've done it countless times. BUT waiting for LIVE corals is better than not waiting for DEAD (delayed) corals. You work hard for your money and we don't want to be responsible for it being wasted, so we really want to me sure we do whatever possible to ensure your satisfaction. That being said, if you just cannot wait and just have to have your corals now, WE WILL SHIP THEM, however we cannot assume responsibility for any delayed shipments, and there WILL BE DELAYS.

For now, it seems our best option is to utilize the Delayed Shipping Thread I posted yesterday. We can ship Mon-Thurs of next week. We can Friday for Saturday, but FedEx charges an extra $20 PLUS it is highly subject to delays. If possible, please visit this thread and make a post/reply with:
YOUR NAME
ORDER # (just one is fine)
NEW SHIP & ARRIVAL DATE

EXAMPLE:

Joe Nichols
SHIP Tues 1/25 to ARRIVE Wed 1/26

CLICK HERE TO VISIT SHIPPING THREAD

As I previously mentioned, every order will receive a FREE CORAL.

If you want your ORDER SHIPPED THIS WEEK, please message me ASAP. But please keep in mind we cannot accept responsibility for any delays/DOAs like this.

Lastly, as another thank you, we are extending a NEW DISCOUNT COUPON!!!!

Use Coupon Code: JAN-2022-25 to receive 25% OFF NEW ORDERS
Sent ya a pm on messager

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Super cool of you! When you have time, I pm'd you about delivery n

The delivery will be no problem :)
We will have your message handled by morning as well :)

THANK YOU!!!

TroutWithLegs

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Is there a show-off thread yet? These frags look great and I cant wait to get them off the rack soon. Acros are the "Slimer" which looks a lot greener in person, the "Pink Caddy",

20220122_191941.jpg
the Plum Crazy which I love, Bill Murray,

20220122_191945.jpg
Greased Lightning and Fruity Pebbles

20220122_191948.jpg
. I'm also in love with the WWC Blood Diamond Favia and I genuinely cant decide if I want to put it on a tile to grow out, or find a really nice rock to mount it to.

20220122_192119.jpg
20220122_191924.jpg

Attachments

• 20220122_191951.jpg
    20220122_191951.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 21
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OMG! I’m glad I waited a few hours to check out on the colony of stiff red dranks and betelgeues! Thank you Joe!!! We here in the community appreciate all the good hard work you put in this hobby!

Thank you for the kind words!

@Joe Knows Reefs tried to throw another coral in my box today and the code didn't work????

I apologize. The coupon expired on Wednesday I believe. HOWEVER, please read my next comment in this thread for details on a NEW COUPON and NEW CORALS.

Is there a show-off thread yet? These frags look great and I cant wait to get them off the rack soon. Acros are the "Slimer" which looks a lot greener in person, the "Pink Caddy",

20220122_191941.jpg
the Plum Crazy which I love, Bill Murray,

20220122_191945.jpg
Greased Lightning and Fruity Pebbles

20220122_191948.jpg
. I'm also in love with the WWC Blood Diamond Favia and I genuinely cant decide if I want to put it on a tile to grow out, or find a really nice rock to mount it to.

20220122_192119.jpg
20220122_191924.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good evening everyone. I am working on a solution for shipping for everyone. I will post a detailed update in the next hour or two.

I will say that every customer will receive a FREE CORAL on top of any other prizes and promotions you're already receiving.

Thank you for your patience and support. I will also make sure all messages and emails are answered before I go to sleep tonight (tomorrow morning lol).

I'll be back with details as I said. My goal is to make sure everyone is beyond satisfied by the time we make it through this process.
Thank you and I'll be back momentarily
Wait does this mean I get 2 free corals lol

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Over 150 NEW CORALS Just Added!

First off, THANK YOU AGAIN for everyone that participated in our sale last weekend. We just got done adding over 150 NEW CORALS. Most of these are overflow corals that just didn't make it into our sale for various reasons, primarily time. We have not added euphyllia yet but hope to have it done by tomorrow morning, although I cannot guarantee they will be ready for tomorrow's shipments at 9am, however I am trying my best to make it happen! All new corals have been added under the NEW ARRIVALS section.​

That's not all!!! We have ALWAYS offered 10% OFF to Reef2Reef.com members and today is no different!!!

Use Coupon Code R2R-FAMILY to receive 10% OFF New Orders for the "New Arrivals" Category ONLY!

This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons and can ONLY BE USED on the New Arrivals - To utilize both coupons offered tonight, you may have to make two separate transactions; one for Live Sale items and one for New Arrivals. If so, the system will not charge you for shipping and we will make sure your orders are combined. You're welcome to try both codes at the same time on items from both categories, but normally the system will only accept one coupon at a time.​

CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEW CORALS

ALSO, now you can take 30% OFF any old LIVE SALE corals!!!

Use Coupon Code 30-OFF-LIVE to receive 30% OFF NEW ORDERS for any of the EXISTING Live Sale corals!

This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons and can ONLY BE USED on the Live Sale section - To utilize both coupons offered tonight, you may have to make two separate transactions; one for Live Sale items and one for New Arrivals. If so, the system will not charge you for shipping and we will make sure your orders are combined. You're welcome to try both codes at the same time on items from both categories, but normally the system will only accept one coupon at a time.​

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIVE SALE CORALS

Both of these coupons expire on FRIDAY January 28th. New corals can be shipped with any pending orders ONLY IF the new corals are purchased before 9am Eastern on the day of shipping. If you do purchase new corals to add to your existing orders, there is NO NEED TO LET US KNOW. Our system will automatically combine all pending orders for each customer when process orders for shipping. Please be aware of our cutoff time for adding corals is 9am Eastern on the day of shipping.​

If you have not yet signed up for a new shipping date, please follow the link below for instructions on how to request a new shipping date. Thank you so much for you understanding, patience and business!!!​

CLICK HERE FOR ALTERNATE SHIPPING DATES

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!​

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Over 150 NEW CORALS Just Added!

First off, THANK YOU AGAIN for everyone that participated in our sale last weekend. We just got done adding over 150 NEW CORALS. Most of these are overflow corals that just didn't make it into our sale for various reasons, primarily time. We have not added euphyllia yet but hope to have it done by tomorrow morning, although I cannot guarantee they will be ready for tomorrow's shipments at 9am, however I am trying my best to make it happen! All new corals have been added under the NEW ARRIVALS section.​

That's not all!!! We have ALWAYS offered 10% OFF to Reef2Reef.com members and today is no different!!!

Use Coupon Code R2R-FAMILY to receive 10% OFF New Orders for the "New Arrivals" Category ONLY!

This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons and can ONLY BE USED on the New Arrivals - To utilize both coupons offered tonight, you may have to make two separate transactions; one for Live Sale items and one for New Arrivals. If so, the system will not charge you for shipping and we will make sure your orders are combined. You're welcome to try both codes at the same time on items from both categories, but normally the system will only accept one coupon at a time.​

CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEW CORALS

ALSO, now you can take 30% OFF any old LIVE SALE corals!!!

Use Coupon Code 30-OFF-LIVE to receive 30% OFF NEW ORDERS for any of the EXISTING Live Sale corals!

This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons and can ONLY BE USED on the Live Sale section - To utilize both coupons offered tonight, you may have to make two separate transactions; one for Live Sale items and one for New Arrivals. If so, the system will not charge you for shipping and we will make sure your orders are combined. You're welcome to try both codes at the same time on items from both categories, but normally the system will only accept one coupon at a time.​

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIVE SALE CORALS

Both of these coupons expire on FRIDAY January 28th. New corals can be shipped with any pending orders ONLY IF the new corals are purchased before 9am Eastern on the day of shipping. If you do purchase new corals to add to your existing orders, there is NO NEED TO LET US KNOW. Our system will automatically combine all pending orders for each customer when process orders for shipping. Please be aware of our cutoff time for adding corals is 9am Eastern on the day of shipping.​

If you have not yet signed up for a new shipping date, please follow the link below for instructions on how to request a new shipping date. Thank you so much for you understanding, patience and business!!!​

CLICK HERE FOR ALTERNATE SHIPPING DATES

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!​

I had to snag that black magic chalice. Very very interested in what that looks like grown out
8DE9A6B5-0E51-4AEE-AC6D-497A516F0AF1.png

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had to snag that black magic chalice. Very very interested in what that looks like grown out
8DE9A6B5-0E51-4AEE-AC6D-497A516F0AF1.png
Came as a hitchhiker speck on a rock! Been over a year growing before that frag got cut :)

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 107 22.9%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 162 34.7%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 85 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 98 21.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.2%
Legendary