2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
THE TIME HAS COME!!! PRIZE TIME!!!

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone for making this another WONDERFUL experience. Some of you might know, this weekend we managed to pull off a official "Double Header" by attending a trade show yesterday and doing the Live Sale last night. Originally we had planned to only take 1 or 2 small tanks to the show, but we decided the heck with it. Go all out like normal! Well, thanks to the help of many great friends, in particular @Jay OR and @reefrider777 , we managed to pull off both events with GREAT SUCCESS! In addition to those guys, thanks to Scott Dangerfield and Chad Millward for chipping in as well, and even Frost, Jacob, Scott, Will and a few others at the Carolina Reef Experience for helping us setup in RECORD TIME!!! On YOUR END, you didn't see the chaos we were experiencing on THIS END. But @reefrider777 and @Jay OR can attest to the calamity yesterday, even up until the last coral was posted. Somehow we pulled it off - THANK YOU! We are a VERY SMALL family owned and operated business - growing and selling corals supports our family of 4 humans, 3 dogs, 17 chickens, 1 cat and.....some fish. Thank you for allowing my family and I to LIVE THE DREAM!

Now, on to bigger and better things right? Tonight we are giving away a couple of Ecotech products - an XR30 Radion G5 LED Light and an MP40 Quiet Drive wave pump. The combined retail value of these items is >$1,300. Add that to the gift cards, plugs, corals, promos etc. And we will have given away nearly $2,500 in prizes and promos. If you're participating in other Live Sales on R2R, make sure they're taking care of YOU - the customer!

So, without further adieu, tonight's winners are:

GRAND PRIZE - Erik Soderstrom

MP40QD - Grace Hutton

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Below is a video of the drawings. If you do not see your name on either list, it is because we either did not receive your entry or could not verify it. THANK YOU again for supporting us!!! To the winners - watch your email inboxes!

Wow...best odds i have seen on one of these things. Congrats to the winners

kpoj9

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

First of all, THANK YOU to everyone for making this another WONDERFUL experience. Some of you might know, this weekend we managed to pull off a official "Double Header" by attending a trade show yesterday and doing the Live Sale last night. Originally we had planned to only take 1 or 2 small tanks to the show, but we decided the heck with it. Go all out like normal! Well, thanks to the help of many great friends, in particular @Jay OR and @reefrider777 , we managed to pull off both events with GREAT SUCCESS! In addition to those guys, thanks to Scott Dangerfield and Chad Millward for chipping in as well, and even Frost, Jacob, Scott, Will and a few others at the Carolina Reef Experience for helping us setup in RECORD TIME!!! On YOUR END, you didn't see the chaos we were experiencing on THIS END. But @reefrider777 and @Jay OR can attest to the calamity yesterday, even up until the last coral was posted. Somehow we pulled it off - THANK YOU! We are a VERY SMALL family owned and operated business - growing and selling corals supports our family of 4 humans, 3 dogs, 17 chickens, 1 cat and.....some fish. Thank you for allowing my family and I to LIVE THE DREAM!

Now, on to bigger and better things right? Tonight we are giving away a couple of Ecotech products - an XR30 Radion G5 LED Light and an MP40 Quiet Drive wave pump. The combined retail value of these items is >$1,300. Add that to the gift cards, plugs, corals, promos etc. And we will have given away nearly $2,500 in prizes and promos. If you're participating in other Live Sales on R2R, make sure they're taking care of YOU - the customer!

MP40QD - Grace Hutton

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Below is a video of the drawings. If you do not see your name on either list, it is because we either did not receive your entry or could not verify it. THANK YOU again for supporting us!!! To the winners - watch your email inboxes!

Congrats!!!

ReefMagnet

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

MP40QD - Grace Hutton

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

congrats to winners

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
ONE DAVINCI ACAN LEFT!!! IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE THIS ONE GETS FRAGGED AGAIN!!

245571362_10159469189570867_7512547140291423892_n.jpg

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks for the glasses. My daughter loves them!

Woot woot! I'm glad she likes the glasses. Now the real question....did you share your candy or did you hoard it??!!!?

Can I say how great these frags were packed?
They were packed amazingly!

Thanks again! Theses Acans are something else
and that mirage....
:eek:

Thank you for the kind words! We try to take special care in packaging. One of my pet peeves for receiving livestock is soggy or wet boxes. So we do our best to make sure that doesn't happen to our customers.

I hope you enjoy your new corals!

BaseballRuyle

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Woot woot! I'm glad she likes the glasses. Now the real question....did you share your candy or did you hoard it??!!!?

Thank you for the kind words! We try to take special care in packaging. One of my pet peeves for receiving livestock is soggy or wet boxes. So we do our best to make sure that doesn't happen to our customers.

I hope you enjoy your new corals!
Luckily for me she doesn't like any candy. Haha. We all love the corals. Great sale and great packing. Can't wait for the next one!

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

What prizes are you most excited to possibly win?

• CADE Aquarium

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Turbo's Aquatics GC

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Tunze Pumps

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • SBB Corals GC

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • AquaticLife Light

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Orphek Light

Votes: 16 39.0%