Joe's 8th Anniversary Live Sale November 10th - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Cristiano.cfp

View Badges
Reaction score
Why my name wasnt there? I did everything u asked even pm u. Bought 4 flags.

Cristiano.cfp

View Badges
Reaction score
Well i check in 6pm east time and stayed until midnight. Even pmed u. Bought 4 flags. I just thought it was unfair. I email u. Sign up and stay 6 hour live and still wasnt included in the list. That really sucks. Even boughg flag if u need receipt. Next time im not evem going to bother. And wasnt me. My 2 friend too. Guess u wereng very honest.

ReeferMaddness843

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well i check in 6pm east time and stayed until midnight. Even pmed u. Bought 4 flags. I just thought it was unfair. I email u. Sign up and stay 6 hour live and still wasnt included in the list. That really sucks. Even boughg flag if u need receipt. Next time im not evem going to bother. And wasnt me. My 2 friend too. Guess u wereng very honest.
Starting check in at 6pm EST put you 2 hours behind off the rip. Sale Started at 4pm EST. I don’t normally jump in the mix, but this is by far the most honest and customer friendly retailer I’ve come across to date. Have to read the rules in full to have a leg to stand on and discredit someone else’s practice. Here’s a few screen shots of the original post explaining said rules in depth. Hope they help. Happy reefing!
6142FA84-0C4B-4781-85B1-095021F6C9FD.png
E72D2101-2957-443F-90E2-246D9E54BE1A.png

Cristiano.cfp

View Badges
Reaction score
I havent see those rules on ur facebook page. But its ok. Im the costumer here. . Well learned.

BrianPoni

View Badges
Reaction score
I havent see those rules on ur facebook page. But its ok. Im the costumer here. . Well learned.
This is where you say, thank you. Great sale, next time I will pay closer attention to the contest rules.
I also was a customer, first time. First time ever buying corals online. And all aspects of the transactions were perfect. Doesn’t give me the right to complain and expect to be put into a contest of which didn’t abide by the rules.
Amazing sale again @Joe Knows Reefs

Matheuspereira

View Badges
Reaction score
Won't be next time for me either. Frags I got was terrible and if really feels like this whole giving away thing was a hoax. This Blutang guy is deff a fake user that Joe owns. Terrible deals and terrible costume service.

BrianPoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Won't be next time for me either. Frags I got was terrible and if really feels like this whole giving away thing was a hoax. This Blutang guy is deff a fake user that Joe owns. Terrible deals and terrible costume service.
Should probably let your tank finish cycling before adding corals.

BrianPoni

View Badges
Reaction score
I purchased 4 corals. Can I purchase the shipping when my tank is finished cycled or I must buy shipping now?
Not Joe, hate to burst your bubble.
But buying corals and posting this in the same thread. You put corals in a tank that looks maybe a few days old. :/

BluTang85

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not even gonna respond to ur stupidity ok joe?
I’ve bought plenty off of these venders and have yet to have an issue. My corals I bought from joe were some of the best I have received to date. If you cannot read the rules that are clearly listed at the beginning of the thread then you clearly you don’t know how to operate a forum. Your better off using your local fish store.

ahl

View Badges
Reaction score
It seems only fair to chime in in case someone looking for realistic reviews of the vendor bumps into this thread. I bought a good number of corals from the live sale. They all came exactly as they looked in the pics, healthy and very well packed. No issues here.

Is Reefing the ONLY option for you?

• Reefing or nothing!

Votes: 114 62.0%
  • I would consider freshwater.

Votes: 59 32.1%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 11 6.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Shelf Aquatics