• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugo1986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Excited Flirting GIF

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tri4god

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These prices are not all 30-50% off.....

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there going to be an after sale?
YES, ABSOLUTELY!!!!

We still have HUNDREDS available that weren't purchased or weren't posted, for one reason or another.
And THEN we have an entire "lot" of frags that weren't able to be imported earlier today (hence the loading delay earlier). However I have figured out that issue and am getting that batch loaded in to the backside right now
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES, ABSOLUTELY!!!!

We still have HUNDREDS available that weren't purchased or weren't posted, for one reason or another.
And THEN we have an entire "lot" of frags that weren't able to be imported earlier today (hence the loading delay earlier). However I have figured out that issue and am getting that batch loaded in to the backside right now
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I’m sorry you were having technical issues…I’ve been having a lot fun though. This is my first live sale with you and your stock looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back