• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can bare with me, I will have this other batch of corals up by 12am. They'll go straight on the website and you can just buy them directly off of there. I will make ONE MORE GOOD POST LIKE THESE and then I'll get the other batch live.

Please hang around...you won't be disappointed! There are a lot MORE of the $1-5 corals in that batch too!!

GB Avatar

WAS $34.99
NOW $19.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20003478.jpg

JF Raja Rampage
WAS $69.99
NOW $44.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20003384.jpg

JF Jackolantern Lepto
WAS $39.99
NOW $29.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20005781.jpg

Sonic Flares zoas
WAS $69.99
NOW $49.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20006251.jpg

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

utb5518

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can bare with me, I will have this other batch of corals up by 12am. They'll go straight on the website and you can just buy them directly off of there. I will make ONE MORE GOOD POST LIKE THESE and then I'll get the other batch live.

Please hang around...you won't be disappointed! There are a lot MORE of the $1-5 corals in that batch too!!

GB Avatar

WAS $34.99
NOW $19.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20003478.jpg

JF Raja Rampage
WAS $69.99
NOW $44.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20003384.jpg

JF Jackolantern Lepto
WAS $39.99
NOW $29.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20005781.jpg

Sonic Flares zoas
WAS $69.99
NOW $49.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

20006251.jpg
No problem Joe! We appreciate all your hard work giving some of the best fire in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back