• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still around, but posting an update and a tootaloo to all you 4am wake ups. :grimacing-face: Hope your Monday is easy peasy lemon squeezy! (And not stressy depressy lemon ___ zesty!)

Peace Out Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below. PLUS more will be added later tonight or possibly in the morning.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

TOMORROW at NOON Eastern I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE DRAWINGS FOR PRIZES - Please DM me here on R2R. DO NOT EMAIL PLEASE.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module. Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS

stepruiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below. PLUS more will be added later tonight or possibly in the morning.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

TOMORROW at NOON Eastern I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE DRAWINGS FOR PRIZES - Please DM me here on R2R. DO NOT EMAIL PLEASE.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module. Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS
Dm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back