• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefl8r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ayyyy got a joes rainbow from the site that makes tonight better still wanted the chalice haha

cyberpostman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below. PLUS more will be added later tonight or possibly in the morning.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

TOMORROW at NOON Eastern I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE DRAWINGS FOR PRIZES - Please DM me here on R2R. DO NOT EMAIL PLEASE.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module. Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS
PM SENT!

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My haul for this sale. I am a sucker for @Joe Knows Reefs and his live sales. PM has been sent for grand contest entry as well.

Thanks!!
1659932705151.png
1659932717093.png
1659932726164.png

1659932741879.png
1659932746968.png
1659932732965.png
1659933097580.png

reefl8r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder how many people could follow directions and got the grand prize entry haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back