• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!!!!

Has anyone heard from Joe lately? I’m hoping nothing happened to him. I’ve left voicemails and texts for a couple days and nothing back.
Anyone else with issues getting delivery?

cyberpostman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!!!!

Has anyone heard from Joe lately? I’m hoping nothing happened to him. I’ve left voicemails and texts for a couple days and nothing back.
Yeah I had a delay with mine. It arrived but not in good shape I do have some questions to ask him but not getting a response. Not sure whats up

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!!!!

My package didn’t ship out on the scheduled date so I called him last week. He said it would be going out this week so I’m waiting to get confirmation.

JamesdaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!!!!

Glad I'm not the only one wondering what's up lol

reefl8r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t gotten a package at all so Some of you are lucky haha

Jay OR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it seems there's something going on....I will contact Joey and see if I can get some answers for everyone in the morning
Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

Pattys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See, its amazing. You reply and I get a notification and respond. Ask me how someday
i googled it and clicked on your link--unless it is called something else, this happened in March of this year

There are quite a few of us who did not receive our orders. I don't understand why.

Jay OR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i googled it and clicked on your link--unless it is called something else, this happened in March of this year

There are quite a few of us who did not receive our orders. I don't understand why.
Its just "watching" a thread and having notifications on. I get an email every time a comment is made. Seems like a great idea right??
If, for example, I had a sale and people had issues with something and posted in my sale thread, I could address them IMMEDIATELY. Great concept

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You didn’t get an order from March yet?

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its just "watching" a thread and having notifications on. I get an email every time a comment is made. Seems like a great idea right??
If, for example, I had a sale and people had issues with something and posted in my sale thread, I could address them IMMEDIATELY. Great concept
napoleon dynamite technology GIF

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening/night ladies and gentlemen. First of all, thank you for your support over the past 12 years. Some of you have been around that entire time and some are here for their first. Whether you're a veteran from day one or whether you've just joined, you're all equally important... Whether you purchased one single item or made a large order nearing the 4 digit mark, each and every one of you placed your faith and trust in Joe Knows Reefs....in me...in our business. And for that I THANK YOUUUUU!!!

I know what it is like to work all week at a job and then on Friday morning start thinking about what new coral(s) I might be able to add. This went on for years until the day finally came to order online for the first time. I was scared... afraid....are they going to take my money? Will the corals even live? Will I even get what I ordered?

I know that feeling oh so well. It's a scary and uneasy feeling. BUT, thankfully my first few online experiences were GREAT! And in reality, most all of them have been great, or at least good.

I apologize to any of you out there that have been waiting for a response or your orders.

Simply put, I became very overwhelmed with some very personal family issues including a separate family emergency which consumed a lot of time, energy and mindspace. There really is no excuse for poor or non-existent communication. All I can do is extend my apologies and offer a resolution I hope to be satisfying to those affected. So here goes....

If you are still waiting on your order and have not been in direct contact with me over the past 24 hours, please TEXT or call me at 843-224-1776. All unanswered calls and messages will be returned by 10am Eastern tomorrow (Thursday).

Regarding a resolution to any pending orders or open claims, I will see every single issue/case thru to the end....until you are satisfied :)

In the meantime, if you have an order that hasn't been shipped, I would like to extend to you a livestock credit that can be used immediately. This is on top of any other promotions or freebies you may have already been provided with.

Simply text and let me know your name/order number. And I will issue a credit equal to 20% of your order totals. Spent a total of $100??? You get a $20 credit. So on and so forth.

Again, I apologize for my poor level of service and fulfillment.

Let's get this worked out positively for everyone involved. Once this is cleared up for everyone, I'll be embarking on a personal journey with a goal of coming out the other side a new man.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back