• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's the good bad and ugly

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see what you did there LOL!!!

We're just under 12 hours away...more pics below.

Do YOU know where your bristle worms, aiptasia and aesterinas
are at 0915 on a Sunday??

sample50.jpg

sample51.jpg

sample52.jpg

sample53.jpg

sample54.jpg

sample55.jpg

sample56.jpg
I do, bristle worms, just had some on my veggie clip, almost got a nice wake up call :)

aiptasia and aesterinas for me.

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$20 SHIPPING PROMO HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!!
Please read details below

FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS UNDER $20 AND THE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY SUNDAY AUGUST 7th AT 3pm Eastern!!!
That's right, we have extended our KILLER PROMOTION where your shipping will only cost you $19.99

To take full advantage of this offer,
all you have to do is TWO (2) things...

1 - CLICK HERE to purchase your shipping module (Currently $29.99) BEFORE SATURDAY SUNDAY AUGUST 7th AT 3pm Eastern. (please select the appropriate date for you when purchasing shipping)

2 - Send me a DM here on R2R with your NAME & SHIPPING ORDER NUMBER.

Upon completion of those two things, we will issue you a $10 LIVESTOCK CREDIT for use during the sale! The credit will automatically be applied during your next checkout process...no need to enter coupon codes etc.
PLEASE NOTE - If you purchase a shipping module and end up not buying any corals, YES - WE WILL REFUND YOUR PURCHASE (and cancel the $10 credit if applicable)

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one of those super expensive torches to add to my collection, but my budget might not be uhh affording one this week :s
I can definitely relate…during my last live sale I bought an expensive torch with split pay hahaha
If that’s an option on this sale I may be in trouble

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can definitely relate…during my last live sale I bought an expensive torch with split pay hahaha
If that’s an option on this sale I may be in trouble
hah ya, its not that i dont have the money, i just dont go over 300 on a single piece unless im bringing it home in my car a short distance.

though the joes packaging is really great

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hah ya, its not that i dont have the money, i just dont go over 300 on a single piece unless im bringing it home in my car a short distance.

Ahh you’re being smart about it…unfortunately my common sense takes a hike when I see something I really want hahaha

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for the kind words and for coming back!!!

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GRAND PRIZE INFO!!! - YOU could win a FREE frag of
THIS chalice AND MORE!!!

For the GRAND PRIZE, we have decided to giveaway a $200 GIFT CARD (livestock only) AND a FREE FRAG of one of our OG Signature Pieces...the infamous...

CONFETTI CAKE RAINBOW CHALICE (please read rules below pic)
confetti-cake.jpg

For everyone that stays with us for the ENTIRE 4 hours, you will be entered into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE IF YOU FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES. YOU MUST make a post EVERY HOUR during the sale. YOU MUST make a NORMAL SALE purchase during the sale also. When the sale is over you must SEND A DM HERE ON R2R with the list of your post numbers (upper right corner of your post) for each post. MUST SUBMIT ENTRY BY 12:30am Monday August 8th. DO NOT EMAIL YOUR ENTRY PLEASE!!!!
Winner will be posted in this thread Monday August 8th at 10pm Eastern.
***ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD***

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GRAND PRIZE INFO!!! - YOU could win a FREE frag of
THIS chalice AND MORE!!!

For the GRAND PRIZE, we have decided to giveaway a $200 GIFT CARD (livestock only) AND a FREE FRAG of one of our OG Signature Pieces...the infamous...

CONFETTI CAKE RAINBOW CHALICE (please read rules below pic)
confetti-cake.jpg

For everyone that stays with us for the ENTIRE 4 hours, you will be entered into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE IF YOU FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES. YOU MUST make a post EVERY HOUR during the sale. YOU MUST make a NORMAL SALE purchase during the sale also. When the sale is over you must SEND A DM HERE ON R2R with the list of your post numbers (upper right corner of your post) for each post. MUST SUBMIT ENTRY BY 12:30am Monday August 8th. DO NOT EMAIL YOUR ENTRY PLEASE!!!!
Winner will be posted in this thread Monday August 8th at 10pm Eastern.
***ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD***
Napoleon Dynamite Want GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back