• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off for my run for the day be back in a couple hours for the start! Good luck everyone. Hopefully i dont miss much.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GRAND PRIZE INFO!!! - YOU could win a FREE frag of
THIS chalice AND MORE!!!

For the GRAND PRIZE, we have decided to giveaway a $200 GIFT CARD (livestock only) AND a FREE FRAG of one of our OG Signature Pieces...the infamous...

CONFETTI CAKE RAINBOW CHALICE (please read rules below pic)
confetti-cake.jpg

For everyone that stays with us for the ENTIRE 4 hours, you will be entered into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE IF YOU FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES. YOU MUST make a post EVERY HOUR during the sale. YOU MUST make a NORMAL SALE purchase during the sale also. When the sale is over you must SEND A DM HERE ON R2R with the list of your post numbers (upper right corner of your post) for each post. MUST SUBMIT ENTRY BY 12:30am Monday August 8th. DO NOT EMAIL YOUR ENTRY PLEASE!!!!
Winner will be posted in this thread Monday August 8th at 10pm Eastern.
***ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD***

To confirm -- when it comes to DMs, you want to be messaged at @Joe Knows Reefs?

utb5518

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Joe Knows Reefs beside the give away will there be any more confetti cake? I have been after that one for 6 years since my first live sale and have been to slow each time.

wb4fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my 75 gallon

Attachments

• 9AE8152B-6850-47A0-AF43-641BF13A9F32.jpeg
    9AE8152B-6850-47A0-AF43-641BF13A9F32.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back