JOE's BLACK SOMETHING 10 DAY SALE!!! - Official Thread!

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
black-friday-2021-facebook.png

!!!UPDATE!!!

!!!SALE EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY DECEMBER 5th!!!

Details have been added at the bottom of this post.

Happy Holidays to everyone out there! We are happy to announce our exciting version of a "Black Friday" type sale. We've never really done much on "Black Friday" for several reasons, primarily due to the overwhelming tidal wave of "sales" and "promos" from a multitude of saltwater industry retailers.

Well, we decided THIS is THE YEAR to JUMP on THE SHIP!

INRODUCING JOE's BLACK SOMETHING 10 17 DAY SALE!!!

We will be adding more details over the next day or two, but for now,
use Coupon Code 30-FALL to receive 30% OFF ANY NEW ORDERS of livestock!

COUPON CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH DOOR BUSTER DEALS!!!

Sale runs NOW through Monday 11/29 at MIDNIGHT (Eastern)!

Sale runs NOW through SUNDAY 12/5 at MIDNIGHT (Eastern)!

www.joeknowsreefs.com

PRIZES!!!! - PRIZES!!!! - PRIZES!!!! - PRIZES!!!!

FREE GIFT CARDS!

Starting TODAY 11/22 we will GIVEAWAY a FREE GIFT CARD each day to a RANDOM R2R USER who posts in this thread. All you have to do is make a post in this thread, each day. And each day, you are entered to win a FREE GIFT CARD FROM $10-50.

DOOR BUSTER CORALS
Every few days we will post a NEW CHEAPO stock coral. These will be stock frags with a representative photo of the coral you will receive. These will be priced anywhere from $1-5. There is a limit of THREE (3) per customer.

COLORADO SUNBURST ANEMONES DOOR BUSTER
Normal price $1199 EACH
Sale price $499 EACH!

We will be offering FIVE (5) highly sought after Colorado Sunburst Anemones for $499.
LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER!!!
Door buster.png

colorado-sunburst-anemone.jpg

JOE'S CORNUCOPIA RAINBOW FAVIA
Anyone spending $200+ total will be entered to win a frag of our new signature coral Joe's Cornucopia Rainbow Favia. This is one of, if not THE nicest favias we have EVER seen!

new-favia-w-watermark.jpg

SHIPPING INFO

Orders will begin shipping on TUESDAY 11/30. We CAN ship on the following dates (11/22, 11/23, 11/29), HOWEVER WE STRONGLY SUGGEST WAITING UNTIL AT LEAST TUESDAY 11/30 TO SHIP. Why? Thanksgiving week is one of THE WORST weeks of the year for shipping. It is a short week, there are only TWO (2) possible days to ship overnight packages (Mon & Tues) due to the Thanksgiving holiday. This means FedEx is OVERWHELMED with packages and delays are almost guaranteed. A delay during the Thanksgiving week almost guarantees DEAD CORALS on arrival. To avoid this, we prefer to ship the following week. Why not Monday 11/29? Since Thanksgiving week is a SHORT WEEK, there will be a BACKLOG of packages waiting to go out on Monday 11/29, thereby increasing volume yet again. SO, with that said, again, WE STRONGLY SUGGEST WAITING UNTIL AT LEAST TUESDAY 11/30 TO SHIP. Selecting a date PRIOR to Tuesday 11/30 will be done so at the buyers risk - we cannot guarantee a timely delivery before this date.

We WILL offer FREE SHIPPING on combined order totals OVER $300. Our normal free shipping amount is $250 - however due to the DEEP DISCOUNTS and DOOR BUSTERS, we have to increase our free shipping threshold to $300 in order to still be in business in 2022 LOL!

As far as paying for shipping goes - If you anticipate or even remotely think you MIGHT exceed the $300 threshold over the course of the 10 days, simply select LOCAL PICKUP for your shipping option when making purchases. Please make sure you still enter the correct shipping info during the checkout process. We will use this information for where we ship your order to.

IF YOU DO NOT EXCEED THE $300 THRESHOLD FOR FREE SHIPPING - SIMPLY PURCHASE A LIVE SHIPPING MODULE BY CLICKING BELOW - IN THE ORDER COMMENTS SECTION, SIMPLY ENTER THE PREFERRED SHIPPING DATE AND ARRIVAL DATE.

CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING

SALE EXTENSION DETAILS

!!!SALE EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY 12/5!!!

Details and reasoning below...

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I sincerely apologize for my lack of involvement here on this thread over the past few days. I came down with a case of the worst stomach bug/food poisoning I've ever experienced!!! Yesterday was the worst...I wasn't far from going to the ER. Thankfully my wife is a Family Nurse Practitioner and is THE BEST there is across the globe, PERIOD! At any rate, it was difficult to even physically move around the house, let alone get coral pics, update them to the website and everything else involved with it.

Since we weren't able to update the sale with corals on an ongoing basis as we had intended, we have made the decision to EXTEND THE SALE through SUNDAY 12/5 at MIDNIGHT Eastern.

In the meantime, I will be going back through the thread and issuing gift cards as we had promised. I will also add a couple MORE DOOR BUSTERS and will add MORE CORALS over the coming days.

Thank you for being the best customer base out there! Many of you have been supporting us for 5-10+ years! So sales like this is our way of saying THANK YOU for supporting us, whether it's been 10 days or 10 years - THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

NEW CORALS WERE POSTED TO THE WEBSITE LAST NIGHT.
I will follow this post with a separate post, highlighting the new corals, with links.

black-friday-2021-facebook.png

Last edited:
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
TODAY'S DOOR BUSTER CORAL IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

MIDNIGHT MADNESS MONTI
- Limited availability!
NORMAL $39.99
SALE $4.99

CLICK HERE TO BUY
958699.jpg

FREE GIFT CARDS!
Starting TODAY 11/22 we will GIVEAWAY a FREE GIFT CARD each day to a RANDOM R2R USER who posts in this thread. All you have to do is make a post in this thread, each day. And each day, you are entered to win a FREE GIFT CARD FROM $10-50.

Door buster.png

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
TODAY'S DOOR BUSTER CORAL IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

MIDNIGHT MADNESS MONTI
- Limited availability!
NORMAL $39.99
SALE $4.99

CLICK HERE TO BUY
958699.jpg

FREE GIFT CARDS!

Door buster.png
Great price on these!

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 175 47.3%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 82 22.2%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 58 15.7%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 48 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%