JOE's BLACK SOMETHING 10 DAY SALE!!! - Official Thread!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
NEW CORALS JUST ADDED!!!

CLICK TO VIEW NEW CORALS!!!

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving!! Loving all the pink corals!

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I tried using the discount code on a doorbuster and it didn't work, yet it worked the other day.
Coupon cannot be used with door busters. Please read the original post in bold red letters. Unfortunately we cannot offer 30% off a $3 coral. Thanks for understanding

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
!!!SALE EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY 12/5!!!
Details and reasoning below...

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I sincerely apologize for my lack of involvement here on this thread over the past few days. I came down with a case of the worst stomach bug/food poisoning I've ever experienced!!! Yesterday was the worst...I wasn't far from going to the ER. Thankfully my wife is a Family Nurse Practitioner and is THE BEST there is across the globe, PERIOD! At any rate, it was difficult to even physically move around the house, let alone get coral pics, update them to the website and everything else involved with it.

Since we weren't able to update the sale with corals on an ongoing basis as we had intended, we have made the decision to EXTEND THE SALE through SUNDAY 12/5 at MIDNIGHT (Eastern).

In the meantime, I will be going back through the thread and issuing gift cards as we had promised. I will also add a couple MORE DOOR BUSTERS and will add MORE CORALS over the coming days.

Thank you for being the best customer base out there! Many of you have been supporting us for 5-10+ years! So sales like this is our way of saying THANK YOU for supporting us, whether it's been 10 days or 10 years - THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

NEW CORALS WERE POSTED TO THE WEBSITE LAST NIGHT.
I will follow this post with a separate post, highlighting the new corals, with links.

@Joe Knows Reefs
Any big drops today?

We made a drop last night and will try to make a drop today and the coming days as well.

Thinking of spending my Christmas stash now haha

Let's do it @Mike weymers ! The FED will always print more money and loan it to us again!

The colors on this one are so pretty!
Screenshot_20211126-214542~2.png

Thank you. The best part is that is an OLD picture. That frag has grown and colored significantly since that pic was taken. I'll try to remember to get an updated pic this afternoon when posting new stuff.

@Joe Knows Reefs
Any recovery saturday door busters?

Recovery Saturday? This is new to me...I haven't heard this one before. Please explain?

Only one more day of sales!

WRONG! Probably one of the best "WRONGS" you've ever had LOL :)

Last edited:

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
!!!SALE EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY 12/7!!!
Details and reasoning below...

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I sincerely apologize for my lack of involvement here on this thread over the past few days. I came down with a case of the worst stomach bug/food poisoning I've ever experienced!!! Yesterday was the worst...I wasn't far from going to the ER. Thankfully my wife is a Family Nurse Practitioner and is THE BEST there is across the globe, PERIOD! At any rate, it was difficult to even physically move around the house, let alone get coral pics, update them to the website and everything else involved with it.

Since we weren't able to update the sale with corals on an ongoing basis as we had intended, we have made the decision to EXTEND THE SALE through SUNDAY 12/7 at 11:59pm Eastern.

In the meantime, I will be going back through the thread and issuing gift cards as we had promised. I will also add a couple MORE DOOR BUSTERS and will add MORE CORALS over the coming days.

Thank you for being the best customer base out there! Many of you have been supporting us for 5-10+ years! So sales like this is our way of saying THANK YOU for supporting us, whether it's been 10 days or 10 years - THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

NEW CORALS WERE POSTED TO THE WEBSITE LAST NIGHT.
I will follow this post with a separate post, highlighting the new corals, with links.

We made a drop last night and will try to make a drop today and the coming days as well.

Let's do it @Mike weymers ! The FED will always print more money and loan it to us again!

Thank you. The best part is that is an OLD picture. That frag has grown and colored significantly since that pic was taken. I'll try to remember to get an updated pic this afternoon when posting new stuff.

Recovery Saturday? This is new to me...I haven't heard this one before. Please explain?

WRONG! Probably one of the best "WRONGS" you've ever had LOL :)
Sorry to hear about you getting sick! Hope you feel better! Glad to hear the sale is extended :)

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sorry to hear about you getting sick! Hope you feel better! Glad to hear the sale is extended :)
Thank YOUUUUU!

It's 11:21am on Tuesday! Do you know where your new corals are? Hopefully either here in our holding tanks or in a box on a FedEx truck!

Who wants a new batch of corals today??

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank YOUUUUU!

It's 11:21am on Tuesday! Do you know where your new corals are? Hopefully either here in our holding tanks or in a box on a FedEx truck!

Who wants a new batch of corals today??
Def want to see more corals! Great job on the door busters! Crazy low prices! Trying to find room for some of those

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 184 24.6%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 387 51.7%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 47 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%
Inkbird