JOE'S CHRISTMAS in JULY LIVE SALE - July 31, 2021 - Official Thread!!!

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Use coupon code JULY-LIVE-2021 to receive 15% OFF any NEW orders on remaining Live Sale items.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to those of you who have been with us all week or have followed us through many of these sales!

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module or post in our "Local Pickup" thread if applicable. Corals will be available to pickup as early as Wednesday, but we need to know what approximately what time you will be there. Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS

ReefMagnet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Got me another Favia!
And I grabbed this crazy tenuis
1627834101419.png

Amberion

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Use coupon code JULY-LIVE-2021 to receive 15% OFF any NEW orders on remaining Live Sale items.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to those of you who have been with us all week or have followed us through many of these sales!

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module or post in our "Local Pickup" thread if applicable. Corals will be available to pickup as early as Wednesday, but we need to know what approximately what time you will be there. Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

@Joe Knows Reefs If I buy some more using the sale code before my shipping module date will you just throw them in the same shipping box?

Imaburch

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Oh lord what else can i buy..... :)

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I wanted the chameleon for $0.99 yesterday that @Doug6952 got.
Didn’t realize it was a $1 frag! How about this:

If it’s still available when the drawing for the light comes around, then I’ll get it. It’s a sign from the universe that it wants me to get it… ;)

Still don’t know what my muster frag from oe is, but I’m pretty dang excited!

tbrown3589

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Didn’t realize it was a $1 frag! How about this:

If it’s still available when the drawing for the light comes around, then I’ll get it. It’s a sign from the universe that it wants me to get it… ;)

Still don’t know what my muster frag from oe is, but I’m pretty dang excited!
I've got to see what I'm going to spend my $75 on at Epic Aquaculture. Dude has some amazing sticks!

Do you quarantine new coral before adding it to your reef tank?

• YES always

Votes: 88 16.2%
  • Sometimes depending (tell us why)

Votes: 61 11.3%
  • NO never

Votes: 378 69.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 2.8%
Reef Brite the professionals choice