JOE'S CHRISTMAS in JULY LIVE SALE - July 31, 2021 - Official Thread!!!

tbrown3589

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
All I really do is run broadcast for my church.
But I do own plenty of instruments. Michael Kelly Patriot electric guitar, Carlos Robelli ukulele, Carlos Robelli bass ukulele, Fender Squier Affinity PJ bass, and an acoustic guitar that I forget what brand it is.

Mibu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
But I do own plenty of instruments. Michael Kelly Patriot electric guitar, Carlos Robelli ukulele, Carlos Robelli bass ukulele, Fender Squier Affinity PJ bass, and an acoustic guitar that I forget what brand it is.
My husband loves his guitars and pedals.

tbrown3589

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
He does it because he loves music. He's spent 15 years of work on his board.
Some of the boards I see are crazy insane. I have a friend that has been playing for close to 40 years. He has probably close to $1500 in his current pedal board and keeps swapping out pedals.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Some of the boards I see are crazy insane. I have a friend that has been playing for close to 40 years. He has probably close to $1500 in his current pedal board and keeps swapping out pedals.
Holy cow- never knew pedal boards could be so dang expensive! (I would spend that money on coral, but that’s just me ;))

tbrown3589

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Johnny Rose No GIF by Schitt's Creek

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Nice!

I have a Pearl Export series kit, with Zildjian ZBT+, Zildjian Avedis, and HHX evolutions splashes. Haven’t played it in a hot minute though… been really busy:
image.jpg

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That is my husband's delemma . he had to drop a few hobbies and focus on his music
Well, I’m lucky enough to have parents that support me, so they pay for my drum stuff when I absolutely need new equipment. (I go through sticks like a beaver)

I forgot that I dropped nearly $700 on a custom air soft sniper rifle about half a year ago… that was before I got into the saltwater side of things. I regret the decision, but I’m having a really hard time selling it because I love it so much.

LRS