Joe's Heatwave LIVE SALE - Aug 15th - OFFICIAL THREAD!

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals and repeat customers that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

TOMORROW I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold by noon (EDT) tomorrow.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING---->>> Send me a PM (start a conversation) here on R2R with your real name , a list of your post #s, and at least one of your order numbers. Remember, you must have made a purchase and made a post at least once per one hour period in order to qualify. Send me that list via PM by NOON (EDT) tomorrow please. If you send this late, or do not include your order number etc, we cannot guarantee your entry.

FOR SHIPPING----->>> Please purchase the appropriate shipping module according to your preferred delivery date. Here is a link for shipping modules:

FOR LOCAL PICKUP----->>> Local pickup day is Wednesday or Saturday. I know you're excited for your corals but PLEASE wait until Wednesday to come get them. Shipping everyone else's orders will take up most of the day Monday and Tuesday and the store will actually be closed on Monday and Tuesday for this reason. To make things smoother and a shorter wait time for you in the store, please post in the local pickup thread so we know what day you will be coming to pickup your treasures.

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

For any other question, shoot me a PM or email. They will be answered tomorrow.

Again, thank you for another great live sale.

You've made it fun and successful!!!

201reef

View Badges
Reaction score
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals and repeat customers that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

TOMORROW I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold by noon (EDT) tomorrow.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING---->>> Send me a PM (start a conversation) here on R2R with your real name , a list of your post #s, and at least one of your order numbers. Remember, you must have made a purchase and made a post at least once per one hour period in order to qualify. Send me that list via PM by NOON (EDT) tomorrow please. If you send this late, or do not include your order number etc, we cannot guarantee your entry.

FOR SHIPPING----->>> Please purchase the appropriate shipping module according to your preferred delivery date. Here is a link for shipping modules:

FOR LOCAL PICKUP----->>> Local pickup day is Wednesday or Saturday. I know you're excited for your corals but PLEASE wait until Wednesday to come get them. Shipping everyone else's orders will take up most of the day Monday and Tuesday and the store will actually be closed on Monday and Tuesday for this reason. To make things smoother and a shorter wait time for you in the store, please post in the local pickup thread so we know what day you will be coming to pickup your treasures.

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

For any other question, shoot me a PM or email. They will be answered tomorrow.

Again, thank you for another great live sale.

You've made it fun and successful!!!
Link for unsold says I don’t have permission to access

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

Do you think you will ever own your dream fish?

• YES one way or another

Votes: 191 54.6%
  • YES only if I hit the lottery

Votes: 48 13.7%
  • NO

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 48 13.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 3.1%

Online statistics

Members online