Joe's Heatwave LIVE SALE - Aug 15th - OFFICIAL THREAD!

WYATT-80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I keep going and the mods will absolutely ban me! There are other platforms for that! Hahahaha
1597551370131.png

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you everyone! We have a few more coming up. But I wanted to throw this out there....

If there is something you liked but are on the fence, email me or message me. We are sending a 15% off coupon at noon tomorrow.

If it's still available after that, I might offer you a crazy price. We are in it to move these pieces this time around. Don't be afraid to message me and ask for a package deal or something like that. The worst I could do is say no and call you a Gamecock fan.

We want to have our shop finished within a month and are a little shy on funds. So you're going to find a guy ready to make some sales :)
Great sale. Really enjoyed it and just the right amount of time with fair prices for sure.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
15% OFF Leftover Corals!

Thank you everyone for another great live sale! As always, we have hundreds of corals that were either overlooked or were never posted. These corals are all available now on our website under the "Live Sale" category.

Use coupon code AUG-LIVE-2020 to receive 15% OFF any remaining items.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module or post in our "Local Pickup" thread if applicable. Corals will be available to pickup as early as Wednesday, but we need to know what day and approximately what time you will be there. Below are a few helpful links. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

This has been THE MOST SUCCESSFUL LIVE SALE we have ever done!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone is waiting for the GRAND PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT?!?! We had 24 verified entries. If you do not see your name in the video, this is because we either did not receive your entry or could not verify it (order/post numbers). Thank you to everyone that hung on and contributed.

CONGRATULATIONS TO @dyerrm !!!!
PM coming your way!

Please everyone, be sure to finalize your purchases and select the appropriate shipping module for your preferred shipping date. Also, make sure to SAVE THE DATE! If you thought this was a good sale, just wait until November 7-8th!!!

live-sale-2020-nov-med.jpg

dyerrm

It's the little things.......
View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

This has been THE MOST SUCCESSFUL LIVE SALE we have ever done!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone is waiting for the GRAND PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT?!?! We had 24 verified entries. If you do not see your name in the video, this is because we either did not receive your entry or could not verify it (order/post numbers). Thank you to everyone that hung on and contributed.

CONGRATULATIONS TO @dyerrm !!!!
PM coming your way!

Please everyone, be sure to finalize your purchases and select the appropriate shipping module for your preferred shipping date. Also, make sure to SAVE THE DATE! If you thought this was a good sale, just wait until November 7-8th!!!

live-sale-2020-nov-med.jpg
Seriously holy crrrrrud
what the heck
Didn’t think that was gonna happen

Do you utilize the weekends for tank tasks?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 304 62.7%
  • NO

Votes: 36 7.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 137 28.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
NYOS