Joes Lovestruck LIVE SALE - Feb 13th - Official Thread!

Luis1992

View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

We have a couple of winners to announce....

For the MP40 - LEWIS BURCH - Congratulations!

For the GRAND PRIZE - SHELDON PICCOTT - Congratulations!

Thank you everyone! Please remember to check the posts above about shipping and please sign up for the appropriate replacement shipping date or email me with any questions [email protected]

Thank you!

So close! Congrats to the winners!!

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
!!!IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! - We will be posting links later this afternoon for alternative shipping dates. The main FedEx Hub in Memphis, TN is expected to receive 8 inches of snow tomorrow, and another 5 a day or two later. Shipping this week is going to be horrendous. We will be happy to ship your order but cannot take any responsibility for delayed shipments under these types of circumstances. Therefore we will offer alternative shipping dates and will do anything necessary to cater to your needs :)

Use coupon code 15-OFF-VALENTINES to get 15% OFF any NEW ORDERS

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

Tomorrow at 12pm Eastern I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PAY FOR SHIPPING - See the links below for shipping

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module or post in our "Local Pickup" thread if applicable. Corals will be available to pickup at Tideline Aquatics in Hannahan as early as Wednesday, but we need to know what approximately what time you will be there. PLEASE VISIT THE LOCAL PICKUP THREAD TO REQUEST LOCAL PICKUP!!!

Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
!!!IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! - We will be posting links later this afternoon for alternative shipping dates. The main FedEx Hub in Memphis, TN is expected to receive 8 inches of snow tomorrow, and another 5 a day or two later. Shipping this week is going to be horrendous. We will be happy to ship your order but cannot take any responsibility for delayed shipments under these types of circumstances. Therefore we will offer alternative shipping dates and will do anything necessary to cater to your needs :)

Use coupon code 15-OFF-VALENTINES to get 15% OFF any NEW ORDERS

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

Tomorrow at 12pm Eastern I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold.

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PAY FOR SHIPPING - See the links below for shipping

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module or post in our "Local Pickup" thread if applicable. Corals will be available to pickup at Tideline Aquatics in Hannahan as early as Wednesday, but we need to know what approximately what time you will be there. PLEASE VISIT THE LOCAL PICKUP THREAD TO REQUEST LOCAL PICKUP!!!

Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS

Stingers01

View Badges
Reaction score
F810E2D9-989E-4B2C-93EE-DC7FBADBAAAF.jpeg
I have a few.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems FedEx is still VERY backed up. After spending all day packing orders, by myself, we had 33 boxes refused by FedEx today. Thankfully the agent on duty at the hub was kind enough to at least flag me down before I left. No packages are flying from Charleston to Memphis tonight, this can be verified on Flight Aware. The manager on duty is supposed to call me tomorrow but it sounds like they're thinking it will be the middle or end of the week before things start to look normal again.

I will be rethinking a new means of shipping. Please stay tuned and watch the threads here on R2R as well as your email.

And more than anything else, THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU for your support, patience and understanding. I assure you, we WILL get your corals to you healthy and most importantly, SAFELY! I know you want your corals. I can assure you, I want to get these corals to you, probably more so than you want them :)

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems FedEx is still VERY backed up. After spending all day packing orders, by myself, we had 33 boxes refused by FedEx today. Thankfully the agent on duty at the hub was kind enough to at least flag me down before I left. No packages are flying from Charleston to Memphis tonight, this can be verified on Flight Aware. The manager on duty is supposed to call me tomorrow but it sounds like they're thinking it will be the middle or end of the week before things start to look normal again.

I will be rethinking a new means of shipping. Please stay tuned and watch the threads here on R2R as well as your email.

And more than anything else, THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU for your support, patience and understanding. I assure you, we WILL get your corals to you healthy and most importantly, SAFELY! I know you want your corals. I can assure you, I want to get these corals to you, probably more so than you want them :)
2nd vacation day i scheduled to be home for delivery and it didn’t happen. Not so sure i can take a third.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

NO hurry joe !!
Not as aggravating as it would be to watch it sit in Memphis for a few days dying
i agree with that 100 percent!!!!

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Joe, do you have a discount code for any of us hobos looking for some leftovers?
The one that was in email today already expired on the 21st.
(I'm a SC bum so it won't go thru memphis)
My apologies. I fixed it! IT WORKS!

20-OFF-LIVE will get 20% OFF any remaining items

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
2nd vacation day i scheduled to be home for delivery and it didn’t happen. Not so sure i can take a third.
I am very sorry about this. There is not much we can do. I am happy to ship your order whenever you like, just let me know. Here is a link to a major provider of FedEx overnight services. Many vendors use them. Please take note of the notice in red at the top

www.shipyouraquatics.com

We are giving everyone FREE Polyp Labs Polyp Booster as well as FREE corals to random boxes. Another option is to request HOLD FOR PICKUP at your local hub. When using this option, packages are held at the hub and can be picked up during normal business hours. I use this option a lot so I don't have to worry about waiting around on a box.

If I can do anything to be of help in the meantime, please let me know

So what do you think about running carbon as a filter for your aquariums?

• Underrated

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Overrated

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Just Right

Votes: 20 71.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Fritz