Joes Lovestruck LIVE SALE - Feb 13th - Official Thread!

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
I am very sorry about this. There is not much we can do. I am happy to ship your order whenever you like, just let me know. Here is a link to a major provider of FedEx overnight services. Many vendors use them. Please take note of the notice in red at the top

www.shipyouraquatics.com

We are giving everyone FREE Polyp Labs Polyp Booster as well as FREE corals to random boxes. Another option is to request HOLD FOR PICKUP at your local hub. When using this option, packages are held at the hub and can be picked up during normal business hours. I use this option a lot so I don't have to worry about waiting around on a box.

If I can do anything to be of help in the meantime, please let me know
Thanks for the reply. I do apologize if I came across as a jerk, that wasn’t my intentions. I look forward to seeing how your corals thrive in my tank being a first time customer! Also excited to see if my box has the free frags!!

Question for you Joe. How much extra would it cost me to get Saturday delivery? Meaning ship Friday and arrive Saturday. Just wondering because then I don’t have to worry about work.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I do apologize if I came across as a jerk, that wasn’t my intentions. I look forward to seeing how your corals thrive in my tank being a first time customer! Also excited to see if my box has the free frags!!

Question for you Joe. How much extra would it cost me to get Saturday delivery? Meaning ship Friday and arrive Saturday. Just wondering because then I don’t have to worry about work.
No worries. We just want to get your corals to you safely. Saturday delivery is $20 extra, although I typically advise against it even when Fedex is operating smoothly. If any delays occur, the box wouldn't be delivered until Monday. If you would like more information or would like to proceed, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
No worries. We just want to get your corals to you safely. Saturday delivery is $20 extra, although I typically advise against it even when Fedex is operating smoothly. If any delays occur, the box wouldn't be delivered until Monday. If you would like more information or would like to proceed, please feel free to shoot me a PM or email [email protected]
I guess I’ll just wait. What days are available for shipping next week?

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I contacted you through your website about shipping and i need to know asap about shipping because i might not be home for a few days thanks

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I contacted you through your website about shipping and i need to know asap about shipping because i might not be home for a few days thanks
Here is our new SHIPPING SIGN UP LIST! WOOT!

randyadammartin

View Badges
Reaction score
Can anyone actually get in contact with joe @ JoeKnowsReefs? The phone number on the website is disconnected and emails never get returned. This is going on weeks.

Randy

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Can anyone actually get in contact with joe @ JoeKnowsReefs? The phone number on the website is disconnected and emails never get returned. This is going on weeks.

Randy
Your PM has been responded to and the phone number on the website is not disconnected.
http://www.joeknowsreefs.com/contact-us/

Please respond to your PM and pay for shipping and we will happily ship your items on your preferred shipping date. You can also sign up on this list for your preferred date as well.

Thank you

Frag Farm