Joe's Scorchin' Summer Live Sale - June 12th - OFFICIAL THREAD

T-J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IF ALL GOES WELL, WE WILL RELEASE A TEST CORAL BETWEEN 9PM-10PM TONIGHT!!! THIS WILL BE A NICE CORAL FOR A GREAT PRICE!! :) :confused: STAY TUNED!!
Does your site remember credit card info or do we have to enter it each time in order to purchase/win? I bought the shipping module and didn’t see an option to save the info.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Does your site remember credit card info or do we have to enter it each time in order to purchase/win? I bought the shipping module and didn’t see an option to save the info.
It doesn't save CC# for your protection. However, some browsers will autofill for you.

T-J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It doesn't save CC# for your protection. However, some browsers will autofill for you.
Much appreciated! I use Dashlane so no issues with auto filling. I just know saved CC info checks out faster. And that’s the name of the game in live sales!

James_O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Much appreciated! I use Dashlane so no issues with auto filling. I just know saved CC info checks out faster. And that’s the name of the game in live sales!
How do you do auto save again?

I definitely won’t have time to fill in my CC info EVERY single time...
IF ALL GOES WELL, WE WILL RELEASE A TEST CORAL BETWEEN 9PM-10PM TONIGHT!!! THIS WILL BE A NICE CORAL FOR A GREAT PRICE!! :) :confused: STAY TUNED!!
How many will you have?

WHAT WATER CHANGE "PERCENTAGE" MAKES IT WORTH DOING?

• 5% - 10%

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • 10% - 20%

Votes: 84 55.6%
  • 20% - 30%

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • 30% - 40%

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • 40% - 50%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 50% or more

Votes: 0 0.0%