Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It's time for some PRIZE WINNERS!!!!

But first....THANK YOU!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for another successful Live Sale. Some of you know but most of you probably do not... Our business is a VERY SMALL business. A true family owned and operated business. We are a family of four humans (2 adults, a 7 year old girl and 4 year old boy), 3 dogs (all doodles), 1 cat, 17 chickens, and whatever else decides to stop in on occasion. Whenever you make a purchase from us, you really are supporting a "SMALL" business. Additionally, we are one of the "O.G." members/sponsors here on R2R. We started in December 2010 and have been here ever since. In the beginning, 90% of our sales were driven by R2R members/sales. We are also one of the few original "Live Sale" contributors. The original group of us (Cherry Corals, WWC, Sexy Corals, Joe Knows Reefs) somewhat pioneered the idea and concept of a "Live Sale". We worked together and pretty much had any date we wanted at our disposal. As R2R membership and sponsorships grew, we began to work with R2R to coordinate a calendar that would work for everyone. At that time, there were probably only 10 "Live Sales" per year, maybe less! On one occasion we actually crashed the R2R site AND our website - that was fun! Anyways, I digress.... The point being that we are a small business and you guys have been gracious enough to support us over the years and allow me to do what I love while supporting a growing family at the same time. Sooooo....I say again....THANK YOU!!!!

I would also like to thank the many friends and supporters that always lend a hand to help out our business. With being a true small business, I am usually a "one man show". However, there are many times when I need the help of a great friend. Great friendships and the time donated by those friends have allowed Joe Knows Reefs to grow into what we are today. Thank you to Jay O'Rourke and Sean Richardson and Greg Caudill and Heath Thompson and Chad Millward and Scott Dangerfield and Lisa Trill and Mike Bryant and Steve Connor and MY WIFE and MANY MANY others!!! This past year we made the difficult decision to permanently close our brick and mortar walk in retail location. After the completion of a 1,600 sq ft stick built building IN MY BACKYARD, we moved into in January. We now operate 100% online only. Most of our livestock offerings are grown IN HOUSE. I AM LIVING THE DREAM! So, THANK YOU!!!

A few pics:

outside.jpg

inside-shop.jpg

Now I'll hop off my soap box and announce some winners...

R2R Premier Access - $300 Frag Pack Winner
Rodney Nichols

Aquavitro Element M Media Reactor Winner
David Dempsey

GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Jon Gammon - A special congrats to this local guy - he has entered every single grand prize drawing for the past 5 years and FINALLY WON!!!

Here is a video of the drawings:

I apologize for the delay. I had to do this from my phone, I messed up the keyboard on my laptop somehow

giphy.gif

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

USE COUPON CODE
JUNE-LIVE-2021 TO RECEIVE 15% OFF ANY NEW ORDERS

We have been known on occasion to issue an even greater discount/coupon at a later time if there are still a lot of unsold corals.

Please do not forget to purchase your shipping module or post in our "Local Pickup" thread if applicable. Corals will be available to pickup as early as Wednesday, but we need to know what approximately what time you will be there. Below are a few helpful links and information. THANK YOU AGAIN!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE CORALS

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

CLICK HERE FOR A LIVE STREAM OF PANDA BEARS

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
THANK YOU EVERYONE for another successful Live Sale. Some of you know but most of you probably do not... Our business is a VERY SMALL business. A true family owned and operated business. We are a family of four humans (2 adults, a 7 year old girl and 4 year old boy), 3 dogs (all doodles), 1 cat, 17 chickens, and whatever else decides to stop in on occasion. Whenever you make a purchase from us, you really are supporting a "SMALL" business. Additionally, we are one of the "O.G." members/sponsors here on R2R. We started in December 2010 and have been here ever since. In the beginning, 90% of our sales were driven by R2R members/sales. We are also one of the few original "Live Sale" contributors. The original group of us (Cherry Corals, WWC, Sexy Corals, Joe Knows Reefs) somewhat pioneered the idea and concept of a "Live Sale". We worked together and pretty much had any date we wanted at our disposal. As R2R membership and sponsorships grew, we began to work with R2R to coordinate a calendar that would work for everyone. At that time, there were probably only 10 "Live Sales" per year, maybe less! On one occasion we actually crashed the R2R site AND our website - that was fun! Anyways, I digress.... The point being that we are a small business and you guys have been gracious enough to support us over the years and allow me to do what I love while supporting a growing family at the same time. Sooooo....I say again....THANK YOU!!!!

I would also like to thank the many friends and supporters that always lend a hand to help out our business. With being a true small business, I am usually a "one man show". However, there are many times when I need the help of a great friend. Great friendships and the time donated by those friends have allowed Joe Knows Reefs to grow into what we are today. Thank you to Jay O'Rourke and Sean Richardson and Greg Caudill and Heath Thompson and Chad Millward and Scott Dangerfield and Lisa Trill and Mike Bryant and Steve Connor and MY WIFE and MANY MANY others!!! This past year we made the difficult decision to permanently close our brick and mortar walk in retail location. After the completion of a 1,600 sq ft stick built building IN MY BACKYARD, we moved into in January. We now operate 100% online only. Most of our livestock offerings are grown IN HOUSE. I AM LIVING THE DREAM! So, THANK YOU!!!
First off, thanks for another great sale, if my current system wasn't so overpacked Id surely have bought way more. (*Let me know when the JKR Sledgehammer is available again)

Secondly, in response to the above write up, Ill say your'e welcome and thank you also. JKR sales have always been one I made sure to be a part of whenever possible. I also can remember the time when "live sales" got started here and how odd it seems nowadays to think about how sporadic they were then. I didn't realize it was that long ago, 2010, and that Ive been buying from y'all for over 10 years now! Keep up the good work and Ill keep pestering you for corals for another 10 years!

AquaNerd