OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
SUCH A GREAT GRAND PRIZE!!

Aquavitro division skimmer

division™ skimmers are designed with the aquarist in mind and offer a host of unique features including a polycarbonate collection cup with built in handle, height based drain regulation, an innovative silencer, complete micro bubble removal, and air and water flow versatility. Its patent-pending base design and adjustable components make division skimmers the perfect solution to fit an assortment of sump configurations. They are easy to assemble right out of the box and start up in under a minute.

division-splash-image.jpg

brunera

View Badges
Reaction score
Ugh, PETG is such a pain to print with...
HAHA! You guys started talking about 3D print and it reminded me that I printed a little urchin crown earlier today but my urchin wouldn't hold on to it. So I set it down not to far from him on this rack. I just checked, and he picked it up!! Unfortunately, upside down, but still cool!

20210612_185229.jpeg

Nevada Wiseguy

View Badges
Reaction score
SUCH A GREAT GRAND PRIZE!!

Aquavitro division skimmer

division™ skimmers are designed with the aquarist in mind and offer a host of unique features including a polycarbonate collection cup with built in handle, height based drain regulation, an innovative silencer, complete micro bubble removal, and air and water flow versatility. Its patent-pending base design and adjustable components make division skimmers the perfect solution to fit an assortment of sump configurations. They are easy to assemble right out of the box and start up in under a minute.

division-splash-image.jpg
Ugh, I don't even have a skimmer on mine. I need to get one though. Changing filter floss daily is annoying.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And don't forget the CALCIUM REACTOR!!

The element™ Ca Reactor provides and maintains a virtually constant calcium, magnesium and alkalinity ratio, which is critical to the long term success of reef aquaria. The element™ Ca Reactor functions by using CO2 to react with a calcium reactor media such as Seachem’s Reef Reactor™. CO2 acidifies the water flowing through the reactor and thereby dissolves the media which releases calcium, magnesium, carbonates among other elements and components of the chosen reactor media. A CO2 filled tank along with a pH probe and preferably a CO2 controlling system are required and/or highly recommended for proper functionality of the element™ Ca Reactor.

element-ca-splash.jpg

T-J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
HAHA! You guys started talking about 3D print and it reminded me that I printed a little urchin crown earlier today but my urchin wouldn't hold on to it. So I set it down not to far from him on this rack. I just checked, and he picked it up!! Unfortunately, upside down, but still cool!

20210612_185229.jpeg
Need to do a cowboy hat or a pirate hat.

Nevada Wiseguy

View Badges
Reaction score
And don't forget the CALCIUM REACTOR!!

The element™ Ca Reactor provides and maintains a virtually constant calcium, magnesium and alkalinity ratio, which is critical to the long term success of reef aquaria. The element™ Ca Reactor functions by using CO2 to react with a calcium reactor media such as Seachem’s Reef Reactor™. CO2 acidifies the water flowing through the reactor and thereby dissolves the media which releases calcium, magnesium, carbonates among other elements and components of the chosen reactor media. A CO2 filled tank along with a pH probe and preferably a CO2 controlling system are required and/or highly recommended for proper functionality of the element™ Ca Reactor.

element-ca-splash.jpg
Yes please.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Last edited: