Reaction score
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

CLICK HERE TO SEE LEFTOVER CORALS

TOMORROW I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold by noon (EST) tomorrow.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING---->>> Send me a PM (start a conversation) here on R2R with your name and a list of your post #s so your entry can be verified. You must have made a post at least once per one hour period. Send me that list via PM by NOON (EST) tomorrow.

FOR SHIPPING----->>> I have posted two shipping threads. One for Monday and one for Tuesday. You will need to post in the thread for the day you want your corals shipped.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN SHIPPING THREAD UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH YOUR SHOPPING INCLUDING CORALS PURCHASED WITH THE 15% OFF CODE

CLICK HERE FOR MONDAY SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR TUESDAY SHIPPING

FOR LOCAL PICKUP----->>> Local pickup day is Wednesday or any day thereafter. I know you're excited for your corals but PLEASE wait until Wednesday to come get them. Shipping everyone else's orders will take up most of the day Monday and Tuesday and the store will actually be closed on Monday and Tuesday for this reason. To make things smoother and a shorter wait time for you in the store, please post in the local pickup thread so we know what day you will be coming to pickup your treasures.

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

For any other question, shoot me a PM or email. They will be answered tomorrow.

Again, thank you for another great live sale.

You've made it fun and successful!!!

reefrider777

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks Joey for another great sale...always look forward to it.

Chad3407

View Badges
Reaction score
thanks for all the corals Joe. See ya saturday

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's it folks, we are out of corals :(

Well, not really...we have plenty of unsold corals. A link is provided below.

First things first, thank you for a great sale and for the support. A special thanks to all the locals that have shown up to give their support as well.

Any unsold corals are available on the website right now under the LIVE SALE category.

CLICK HERE TO SEE LEFTOVER CORALS

TOMORROW I will post a 15% off coupon for any corals that aren't sold by noon (EST) tomorrow.

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING---->>> Send me a PM (start a conversation) here on R2R with your name and a list of your post #s so your entry can be verified. You must have made a post at least once per one hour period. Send me that list via PM by NOON (EST) tomorrow.

FOR SHIPPING----->>> I have posted two shipping threads. One for Monday and one for Tuesday. You will need to post in the thread for the day you want your corals shipped.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN SHIPPING THREAD UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH YOUR SHOPPING INCLUDING CORALS PURCHASED WITH THE 15% OFF CODE

CLICK HERE FOR MONDAY SHIPPING

CLICK HERE FOR TUESDAY SHIPPING

FOR LOCAL PICKUP----->>> Local pickup day is Wednesday or any day thereafter. I know you're excited for your corals but PLEASE wait until Wednesday to come get them. Shipping everyone else's orders will take up most of the day Monday and Tuesday and the store will actually be closed on Monday and Tuesday for this reason. To make things smoother and a shorter wait time for you in the store, please post in the local pickup thread so we know what day you will be coming to pickup your treasures.

CLICK HERE FOR LOCAL PICKUP

For any other question, shoot me a PM or email. They will be answered tomorrow.

Again, thank you for another great live sale.

You've made it fun and successful!!!

K4Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you Joe for the great sale on these great corols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will you watch revhtree on the LIVE #askBRStv show?

• Yes I'll tune in live at 1:30pm est!

Votes: 112 32.7%
  • No I'll have to catch the rerun!

Votes: 189 55.1%
  • Neither, I choose to make revhtree sad...

Votes: 42 12.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Mistress Corals
Your Reef