JOE'S SUMMER STORM FLASH SALE!!! - Monday June 6th - 8pm-12am - OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EuphylliaLover

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you kind folks for joining us tonight. There are several nice corals still available on the website. Anything unsold or even leftover corals from before the sale have been posted to the "R2R Sale Corals" page. You're welcome to add any and everything to your pending orders or even create a new order if you were just hanging in the shadows.

CLICK HERE FOR LEFTOVER CORALS

PLEASE NOTE - THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING!!! We offered a promo before the sale started that provided customers with the option to prepay for shipping for only $15. If you took advantage of this offer and feel as though you may not have received your credit, please send us a PM. Everyone should have been taken care of before the sale tonight, but if we did miss you, please let us know so we can get you squared away.
Gonna PM about local. Thank you Joe!

Jay OR

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Just  Dance

Last edited:
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
is there an aftersale?!

Yes, absolutely! We posted the following last night on the previous page, so some of the details pertain to last night, but the links work :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Thank you kind folks for joining us tonight. There are several nice corals still available on the website. Anything unsold or even leftover corals from before the sale have been posted to the "R2R Sale Corals" page. You're welcome to add any and everything to your pending orders or even create a new order if you were just hanging in the shadows.

CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING

For anyone in need of an alternative shipping date or local pickup, please send an email or PM with your preferred date etc. We will do our best to work with you to achieve a convenient date (and place) to best suit your needs

PLEASE NOTE - THERE IS NO FREE SHIPPING!!! We offered a promo before the sale started that provided customers with the option to prepay for shipping for only $15. If you took advantage of this offer and feel as though you may not have received your credit, please send us a PM. Everyone should have been taken care of before the sale tonight, but if we did miss you, please let us know so we can get you squared away.

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GOOD MORNING REEFERS!!!

Working our way thru shipping and are about to start chipping away at PMs and emails and texts and FB messages and smoke signals :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Thank you for your patience and participation!

If you have a question or issue that requires immediate attention, feel free to text (or call) us at (843) 224 - 1776

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you kind folks for joining us last night. There are several nice corals still available on the website. Anything unsold or even leftover corals from before the sale have been posted to the "R2R Sale Corals" page. You're welcome to add any and everything to your pending orders or even create a new order if you were just hanging in the shadows.

For 15% OFF NEW ORDERS,
USE COUPON CODE:

15FLASH-JUNE22

CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING

For anyone in need of an alternative shipping date or local pickup, please send an email or PM with your preferred date etc. We will do our best to work with you to achieve a convenient date (and place) to best suit your needs

Last edited:

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Aww I missed the 15% off code and I just bought those rainbow acans! Oh well.

@Joe Knows Reefs coral taxonomy is weird, are the acans safe to put with my microlords? Or should I keep em separate

Thanks again!
Depends on the Acans. Acan Lordhowensis have been reclassified as Micromussa. Not all Acans are Acan Lords/Micromussa. I believe the Rainbow Acans you bought are, but ...

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Aww I missed the 15% off code and I just bought those rainbow acans! Oh well.

@Joe Knows Reefs coral taxonomy is weird, are the acans safe to put with my microlords? Or should I keep em separate

Thanks again!

GREAT QUESTION!!!

My answer is yes, BUT...BUT...

ONLY IF what you already have are in fact true Micromussa lordhowensis. If what you already have is the average/common "Aussie Acan" then YES, they can go together and should be able to touch all over each other. In fact some of the coolest homegrown colonies I've ever seen are thick "can gardens" whereas the aquarist placed maybe 8-10 different color morphs of "Aussie Acans" or "Acan lords". I've done it myself a couple times but only once did I ever achieve anything like an 8" rock covered with maybe 6 different rainbow varieties. As cool as the rock was, a friend made me an offer I couldn't refuse! Somewhere out there (hopefully) in this hobby is a rock with a killer rainbow "Acan Garden".

I apologize for the novel, However I hope it assists you with your query

OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

What are all the ways you "filter" your reef aquarium?

• Chemical Filter Media

Votes: 164 47.8%
  • Skimmer

Votes: 282 82.2%
  • Natural Methods (rock, sand etc)

Votes: 296 86.3%
  • Algae Scrubber/Reactor

Votes: 46 13.4%
  • Rollermats

Votes: 56 16.3%
  • Filter Socks/Pads

Votes: 189 55.1%