Joe's Winter Fest Live Sale Feb 10th - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Joe Knows Reefs' started by Joe Knows Reefs, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs Valuable Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Tired of the cold weather? Need some HOT livestock and GREAT deals? Join us for our "Winter Fest Live Sale"

BE HERE at 3pm EST on Saturday February 10th!

[​IMG]

Want to win a $200 gift card for use DURING the sale? It's pretty easy. Follow the steps below and you will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $200 gift card that can be used DURING (or after) the sale.

1 - "LIKE" our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/joeknowsreefs/

2 - "SHARE" our Facebook post about the sale:
    https://www.facebook.com/joeknowsre...447010048119/2304964876196311/?type=3&theater

3 - Sign-Up for our newsletter and CONFIRM your subscription in the follow-up email that you receive (you must confirm your subscription to be entered)
    http://eepurl.com/bEsNYL

4 - Make a post in THIS thread

5 - When completed with the steps above, send an email to joe@joeknowsreefs.com with your name so that we can verify your entry and I will send a confirmation reply.

The winner will be drawn and listed in this thread on Friday February 9th at 9pm EST

ME CORAL
    I am happy to announce Mark from ME Coral has donated a ton of product for various giveaways. A "one-shot" of ME Coral Dip and/or Super Food will be in EVERY ORDER. A perfect amount for one dipping session and/or feeding of your new corals. We also have several other products such as amino acids, coral food, KH and CA additives and more. Be sure to check them out at www.mecoral.com

[​IMG]

TODD'S PODS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Todd from Todd's PODS has graciously donated 3 sets of tisbe sp. copepods (2 bottles in each set) to our live sale customers. These will be given out randomly throughout the sale. If you are ever in need of pods for a fuge, restocking or new tank, Todd is the guy. Checkout their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Todds-Pods-246647835705931/?fref=ts

Joe Knows Reefs Live Sale Rules:

• WYSIWYG corals will be posted in this thread beginning at 3pm (EST) on Saturday February 10th.
        • Each post will contain a picture of the coral, price and a link to our website to purchase the coral.
        • The first person to successfully "checkout" with the coral will "win" the coral. Just because the coral is in your shopping cart does NOT mean it is yours...the "checkout" process must be completed.
        • We will accept both PayPal and Credit Cards during the sale. Our website is encrypted with a dedicated SSL Certificate for security measures.
        • You MUST create an account to purchase any of the corals in this sale. This helps us AND you - to ensure your corals wind up at the proper destination etc.
        • Corals will be posted at random during the sale. Typically within every 15 minute window a post of 8-14 corals will be made. Those posts could occur at 12:02 or 12:14...or we may even make a post at 12:14 & 12:16 to spice things up...
        • Private messages WILL NOT be answered during the sale.
        • Rarely, due to technical glitches, two customers may end up purchasing the same coral. This has only happened a handful of times in the past. If this occurs, the first transaction to post will win the coral. The second customer will either have the option for a replacement or full refund.
        • All orders are final - no exchanges, add-ons, or refunds - no exceptions. However our "Alive-Arrival" guarantee WILL apply. In the event that a coral arrives DOA the customer MUST provide a clear photo of the DOA coral within 2 hours. After approval, the customer will be provided with a full credit towards a future purchase.
    Shipping Info

• Shipping will be a flat $40 for this sale.
        • We will provide only 3 options for shipping dates for this sale; either Monday 2/12, Tuesday 2/13 or Wednesday 2/14. On Sunday 2/11 we will create 2 new threads for shipping - you will need to post in the specific thread for your desired shipping day.
        • LOCAL PICKUP: Will not be available until Wednesday 2/14 or any day thereafter.
        • Shipping will be provided by FedEx Priority Overnight service with delivery by 10:30am in most areas.
        • There will be NO FREE SHIPPING on this sale - we will already be selling items at a lower rate than normal AND we also incur the cost of shipping containers and ice packs.
        • We will not combine shipping with other customers. If you and your friend want to split your corals, you must do so under one account. Combining orders on a sale this large makes things very complicated on our end.
    Tips & Tricks

Prizes

• SHIPPING MODULE PRIZE - Purchase your shipping module BEFORE the sale and be entered to win a $50 Gift Card for use DURING the sale. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE SHIPPING MODULE NOW Shipping module must be purchased before 8pm (EST) on Friday February 9th. Drawing will be at 9pm EST that day.
        • $1 & $3 CORALS - We will post at least one $1 & $3 coral per hour, some hours will contain more. Maximum purchase per customer is two and a regular sale purchase is required.
        • VARIOUS PRIZES - We will offer other various prizes DURING the sale. For example when things slow down, we may offer a $50 gift card to the first person to successfully answer a saltwater trivia question etc.
        • GRAND PRIZE - $200 LIVESTOCK GIFT CARD + 6 MONTH SUPPLY FROZEN FOOD + FRAG PACK! For everyone that stays with us for the ENTIRE 9 hours, you will be entered into the drawing for the grand prize. YOU MUST make a post EVERY HOUR during the 9 hour sale. When the sale is over you must send a PM with the list of your post numbers (upper right corner of your post) for each post. Winner will be posted in this thread Sunday February 11th at 7pm.

Ask and you shall receive! These are just some random LPS, montis and zoas. Acros will come next week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Tags:

2. FFrookie

FFrookie Member

Whew this on feb 10 and then reef dreams on march 17th!? Gonna be eating ramen for a while!

96xjmatt likes this.
  3. 96xjmatt

96xjmatt Active Member

I can't wait I'll have my incomtaxes by then!!!!! Let the corals games begin

4. 96xjmatt

96xjmatt Active Member

I am in can't wait, I should have incomtax by then let the coral games begin

5. Nathan Dwight Mcintyre

Nathan Dwight Mcintyre Well-Known Member

Hey I got a white film lining some of my live rock underneath could anyone give me a idea what it could be and ready for the sale to

6. SDangerfield

SDangerfield Active Member

Winning the grand prize in the last live sale was awsome. I got a ton of Rod's food and 13 acro frags.
    Acro list:
    JKR Irish Rose
    PC Rainbow
    JKR Cannibal Lector
    Tubbs Stellata
    JKR Frozen Tundra
    The Vinh
    JKR Apicalypse Now
    JKR Joe's rainbow
    JKR Party Crasher
    RRA Wolverine
    JKR Lemon Drop
    JKR Triple Sec.
    ☆* JKR Boba Fett

A big thanks to Joey for the sweet frags and putting on the live sales.
    I would also like to thank Rod for all the food, this should keep my tanks fed for a while..

20171129_200254.jpg

20171229_203015.jpg

Rick Gaas, Nola Bear and 96xjmatt like this.
  7. wyattray

wyattray Active Member R2R Supporter

Local Pickup an option?

8. Dodgersfan

Dodgersfan Active Member Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

How much LPS can we expect? any Euphyllias?

9. Jacob Chelton

Jacob Chelton Member

Can’t wait Joe. The last one was great.

10. Joe Knows Reefs

Yes, absolutely!

11. Nathan Dwight Mcintyre

You gonna have any rock nems

12. Nathan Dwight Mcintyre

You gonna have any rock nems

13. TiffanyW1

TiffanyW1 Member

Very excited & hope to be a lucky winner!

14. CarolinaReefs

CarolinaReefs Active Member R2R Supporter

Ready for the sale.

15. mike newell

mike newell Member

Sounds good, I am ready!

16. Chris.miller

Chris.miller Active Member

Cant wait!

17. Nathan Dwight Mcintyre

Where them teasers at:D

18. michael nimmo

michael nimmo Member

Ready to see some hawt corals

19. Joe Knows Reefs

I'll load you guys up with some teasers tomorrow!

20. Nathan Dwight Mcintyre

Hey will y'all have any rock nems?

Draft saved Draft deleted