Join 3rmas

Milkman420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y’all I’m new to the area originally from northeast pa(poconos). I’m looking to joining your reef club and was wondering what all would be involved in that. I’d like to meet some people around this area into reefing like me. I got into saltwater tanks when I was young growing up with my dad who was in the hobby for years himself. Fast track 20 years my dad got out of the hobby due to Parkinson’s and no longer being able to care for his tanks so I put reefing on the back burner. Now after moving and starting my family it’s time to get back into it again and now pass the hobby onto my kids.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! We have a great group of people in the club.

This is how you can join the club

We always welcome new members at our meetings and Our next one (coral fragging workshop) should be a blast for our paid members! Get your rsvp in now as spots are limited!

OP
OP
M

Milkman420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks really excited. I’ll get on it later when I get my twins to sleep. Where do the meetings take place. I’m in peters township so if anyone isheading that way and needs a ride I can give rides.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our club Secretary is down that way, has a vet office right off of 19 maybe a mile north of McMurray rd,Hidden Valley Vetrinary Clinic. My father lives on Thomas by the intersection of McMurray. We were meeting in Elmers basement, pre-covid. Yeah come to the fragging workshop, it is our most popular meeting it is in Gibsonia this time. Because of restrictions we can only have 50 people by doing it outside.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back