Joker Corals One Year anniversary Sale

Mike weymers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unbelievable deals. Never seen torches offered at those prices in a long time. I think you guys temporarily lost your mind. A Todd’s torch for 100 dollar? Wish I was there for the high end torches. Hopefully I can get to your sale early next time.

OP
OP
Joker Corals

Joker Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers, thanks for joining our Joker Corals Anniversary Sale! It’s the time to announce our raffles & giveaway winners!

$100 gift card winners:
1.Chris Mceachin
2.Mason Mccord
3.Felix Ny
4.Steven Chupinij
5.Anthony Lafrate

Lps Package Winner :
Mike Duthie

Sps Package Winner:
Renae Fausett

Congratulations to our winners! You will receive a separate email within 48 hours that including your unique gift card code! Please reach to us if not received by Wednesday!

SPS & LPS winners, you will receive a separate email as well to confirm delivery time!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers, thanks for joining our Joker Corals Anniversary Sale! It’s the time to announce our raffles & giveaway winners!

$100 gift card winners:
1.Chris Mceachin
2.Mason Mccord
3.Felix Ny
4.Steven Chupinij
5.Anthony Lafrate

Lps Package Winner :
Mike Duthie

Sps Package Winner:
Renae Fausett

Congratulations to our winners! You will receive a separate email within 48 hours that including your unique gift card code! Please reach to us if not received by Wednesday!

SPS & LPS winners, you will receive a separate email as well to confirm delivery time!
Wowowow! Congrats to everyone! Hope to be on this winning board next time!! Super generous of you JC

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 61.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.2%
Back