• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

@Carolinacoralhead is a thief BEWARD

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

renoeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Carolinacoralhead STOLE $630 FROM ME.
@Carolinacoralhead ordered a neptune bounce ($310) and FOUR polyps of Speckled Kraks ($320!!!!) and a free frag of Fruit Loops from a facebook post I listed a while back. All three arrived alive. The Neptune was a little mad from shipping. He contacted me within my warranty period and informed me, I offered to extend the warranty into the next day (a better warranty than every vendor I can think of). FIVE days later I get a message informing me that it doesn't look good. At this point, the loss is not my responsibility at all. Another FOUR days go by and I'm asked what I am going to do about it. TWO FULL WEEKS had elapsed and it did no die and he expected a refund. I refused and offered a discount on his next order out of generosity. @Carolinacoralhead went on to file an unauthorized transaction case with his credit card company FOR THE FULL AMOUNT. @Carolinacoralhead STOLE $630 from me in the form of credit card fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/feedback-please-read-before-posting-in-this-forum.153693/

The feedback forum is to be used by members giving feedback, and for both parties involved a chance to explain, defend, or solve an issue with a member. Outside comments will not be allowed by people not involved in the issue. This forum is not for rants and raves and venting. Post only facts about transactions. Any outside post from anyone who has nothing to do with the matter will be deleted by moderators. Posting of emails, text messages and private messages are prohibited.

Please adhere to the guidelines.

Thanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back