Juggernaut Bounce 2 week Update

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my new bounce after 2 weeks acclimating to new tank. She is a beauty.
1624328846291.jpeg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nice... :cool:

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So nice, I need one of these.

Its listed as WYSIWYG but the one i recieved was identical so you'll have to message him to get an accurate pic.

OP
OP
Quoc Vu

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Its listed as WYSIWYG but the one i recieved was identical so you'll have to message him to get an accurate pic.
very nice big bubbles

OP
OP
Quoc Vu

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another update but this time i have a question. Does anyone know why my bounce is now having these odd tissue coming from its mouth? is this a bad thing. its just appeared few days ago and is only getting bigger and more defined? Any ideas?
1625709875601.jpeg

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another update but this time i have a question. Does anyone know why my bounce is now having these odd tissue coming from its mouth? is this a bad thing. its just appeared few days ago and is only getting bigger and more defined? Any ideas?
1625709875601.jpeg
Kinda blows my mind when people are dropping this kind of money on mushrooms and don’t know what mesenterial filaments are.

It could be splitting, though IME, they usually split within a day or two (usually within 24 hours). Otherwise it’s unhappy about something. If you’ve had it already for two weeks, it shouldn’t be stressed from the move, have you left it alone since then? What are your parameters?

It’s not something to panic over, it looks good otherwise. I have several mushrooms that will do this if I move my hand past them too fast and they get a surge of water, but they’re usually back to normal in a half hour or so. I would just keep an eye on it and make sure my params were good, should hopefully resolve on it own.

OP
OP
Quoc Vu

Quoc Vu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda blows my mind when people are dropping this kind of money on mushrooms and don’t know what mesenterial filaments are.

It could be splitting, though IME, they usually split within a day or two (usually within 24 hours). Otherwise it’s unhappy about something. If you’ve had it already for two weeks, it shouldn’t be stressed from the move, have you left it alone since then? What are your parameters?

It’s not something to panic over, it looks good otherwise. I have several mushrooms that will do this if I move my hand past them too fast and they get a surge of water, but they’re usually back to normal in a half hour or so. I would just keep an eye on it and make sure my params were good, should hopefully resolve on it own.
Thanks for the info I never knew that term and now I get what it is. Will need to look into water params to see if anything went bad.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back