Juggernaut Bounce Mushroom colors looking dull

Trueflo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My juggernaut bounce mushroom looks happy but never colored up. At least not as much as I would think it should. To me it looks really dull In comparison to others. It has been in the tank for 2 months now. All parameters are on point. Any idea what is going on? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

20221120_092006.jpg

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighting? It's amazing how colors pop under blues when the lights are winding down for the day.... Unless people match exacts I don't see how things ever look exactly the same under different lights/spectrums/schedules/water clarity...

landlubber

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bounce took a little before the vesicles were fully colored up and full. maybe around 5 months before things started to take shape but like everything else i'm sure that depends on stability, flow, lighting and position.

OP
OP
Trueflo

Trueflo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bounce took a little before the vesicles were fully colored up and full. maybe around 5 months before things started to take shape but like everything else i'm sure that depends on stability, flow, lighting and position.
What kind of flow and lighting do you have yours under, may i ask? How much par?

landlubber

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of flow and lighting do you have yours under, may i ask? How much par?
my tank flow and lighting is centered around acropora so the tank in general has fairly strong light and flow. Overall It seems happiest dead center sitting on the substrate and being its a mushroom a consistent presence of nutrients are going to work in your favor.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was going to buy one on Ebay and already got a few more so no shipping fee but his look dull to with no bubbles yet! He dosnt seem to use col lens so I thought maybe that why! BUt no seeing yours makes me wonder if some just arent colorful and maybe I should save my money! Dont seem to go for much on here compared to other highend shrooms!

Back