July 2012 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way, win a Roid Rage Chalice sponsored by Joe Knows Reef

Iceman13579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems Joe's site is down right now. Maybe he's setting up for tomorrow's sale? But I'd like to enter for the Road Rage Chalice and I couldn't find a link. Good luck to everyone!

Wow, just saw that I said road rage, dang iPad auto correct.

rebeltreble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am knew to this forum, but have been listening to my husband talk about his tank for four years now. In that time I've learned a few things. 1) Black tangs are pretty nifty 2) Peppermint shrimp are devil spawn 3) Water changes and dosing calcium are indeed important no matter how much my husband denies it 4) I like bird's nests and frog spawn 5) giant clams are wonderful 6) RO water is nice until you flood that house a dozen times 7) led lights are pretty 8) selcon and garlic added to fish food can save lives 9) bubble tip anenomeslove to eat possum wrasses and 10) I love Roid Rage chalices. I will post a link to a coral I like when the site is back up and running.

Oh and I will be starting my own project soon. My husband gave me the nano cube to do what I want with, so I want sea horses. He is whinning at me about it, but since he gave it to me I can do what I please. I even plan to breed live food for them.

rebeltreble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does that mean I was too late since I couldn't post a link to the coral? I still like the Roid Rage. I love rainbowish corals.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does that mean I was too late since I couldn't post a link to the coral? I still like the Roid Rage. I love rainbowish corals.

Naw, you are good to go, as long as the site is down there isn't anything you can do to get a link so I'll let it slide.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Back